Foreword

This is my first Inazuma Eleven fanfiction that's not from The Secrets of Liocott Island series (which I still need to finish somehow) and it's also the first one that centers around an original character. 

In other words, I'm kind of new in this kind of territory. I'm experimenting a lot in this story from writing style, to language, to even re-reading the books in my shelves and rewatching the show for inspiration. I'm used to writing in the eyes of canon characters, so the idea of writing a fanfiction through the eyes of someone else while at the same time maintaining the vibes that makes Inazuma Eleven Inazuma Eleven while at the same time make a story that gives a good reason for my character to exist despite the already huge cast and tight plot takes time to adjust. Regardless, it was fun and I understand why there are so many OC-centric stories in Wattpad.  In a way, it's refreshing. It makes me dive more into canon lore and think "what if".

Oh yeah, the series name for this Inazuma Eleven universe will be called The Twisted Tale of Fate and Anomalies. Why is it called that? The answer will reveal itself overtime. So if you read my stories and see that title in the hashtag, it means that they are in the same canon or universe. I'll also arrange the Inazuma Eleven universes in my reading list so that it will be easier to find.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it. (=^・ω・^=)