one

Finally the first day of senior year. I thought as I walked into my homeroom. It smelled like paint and wax. I sat next to my friend Amanda in the 3rd row hoping we could pick our own seats. The teacher was nowhere to be found.  

"Where is this guy?" I said.  

"Not sure" Said Amanda.  

All the sudden we hear the door open. As I turn around a tall man with curly hair and green eyes walk in.  

"Wow" I whisper.  

He was the most handsome man I have ever seen.  

"Hello class! I'm Mr. Styles. I'll be teaching you English." He said with a thick British accent. All that was running through my mind was wow. That was it. Wow.  

"This is just like Pretty Little Liars!" I whisper to Amanda.  

"Excuse me? Is there a need for talking right now?" He asks.  

Ugh his voice us just so handsome I wouldn't mind him being my Mr.Finch.  

"Abby. ABBY!" Amanda whispers.  

"HUH?!?" I yell.  

All the sudden I hear a chuckle from a few of the kids in the back.  

"He asked you a question." 

"Oh. Uh no sir." 

"Okay then. Moving on, I have a few rules we need to cover." He said.  

I didn't really listen to his rules since well I was staring at him like he was a model. I mean he looked like an angel! Finally the bell rang and I began to pack my stuff up to head to my next class.  

"Abby" He said  

"Yes?" 

"I don't want us to start off on the wrong foot this year. I don't like having students talk while I talk."  

"Oh yes sir. I'm sorry. I was just caught off guard."  

"Why is that?"  

Shit. What am I suppose to say. You just walked in the room and I was blown away by your hotness?  

"Uh. I wasn't expecting you to be british and teaching an English class."  

Nice save Abby.  

"Alright. I hope you paid attention to my rules. I am sorta strict."  

The one day I don't pay attention is the day I needed to. This is gonna be a long year.