Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

It was now three months since the start of the death game. I had been running my blacksmithing gig for a couple months now and had made some pretty good money off of it. About one month ago I was able to make my sheild which was a simple Aegis sheild. It suited me well because it had a strength boost that made up for the added weight and lowered speed. My new sword Anaruth had not been used much as I had spent most of my time inside the town running my blacksmithing shop.

I had built a simple house on the edge of town using the building system the game has. It takes a while and a lot of recources but you can eventually make some decent buildings. They are no where near as nice as the ones you can buy, of course, but they are also not nearly as expensive.

Anyways, even though I had not faught that much I had still leveled up a few times from blacksmithing. I wasn't the highest level player but was still a pretty high ranking player easily being on the assault team which was currently looking for the boss room.

As I was a high ranking player, I was invited to a meeting that the assault team was having here in Tolbana. The meeting was in a few hours so I had to close up shop here pretty soon.

I had upgraded my armor just a bit since opening up shop. I was now sporting the same Armor of a Starry Knight set but woht a few changes. I had a black fur cloak that surrounded most of my body. It had black fur shoulders and was silky smooth to the touch. It had a nice hood that was thin and light but very warm and was able to retain my body heat very well.

On the inside i had a black scale male that was made of the chronohide combined with some starbronze, making it as light and soft as the chronohide but as protective as the starbronze. One thing I had added was these scales that added a little bit of defense but made the inside look very detailed and very appealing to the eye.

Unlike some sword users in the game, I opted for the classic leather sheath on my belt. The sheath had uneven straps of leather on it that gave it an almost old and medeival feel. The sword on the inside was my Anaruth which I would probably keep for much of the game as it can upgrade with me when it levels up from killing enemies. It currently did more damage than any other sword I had seen in the game. Even more than the anneal blade which was known for being the strongest sword on the first floor doing 80 damage.

Its appearence was of a longblade that had ancient runes on the blade along with intricate designs that Swirled around the blade. Also whenever I killed an enemy, The runes would glow a dark red that was almost vampiric. The crossguard on it was a simple shining metal that looked quite regal when properly looked at. The handle of the sword was a simple black grip that was made out of some sort of ancient beast hide. It wasnt rough or scratchy but actually quite nice to touch. It provided a good grip and was quite nice to use.

On my back was the aegis shield. It seemed to be some kind of skin, possibly goat, as it felt and looked like it. But it was actually made out of a unique mterial called Aegis bars that only have a 2% chance form dropping from bosses with fur. It had a depiction of medusa on the front and actually was quite freightening if looked at closely.

My stats were also now

Level 17

Agility - 22

Strength - 12

Vitality - 6

Luck - 11

Acrobatics - 86/1000

Searching - 87/1000

Tailoring - 67/1000

Sneaking - 88/1000

Sprint - 123/1000