Part 1

* Bettys POV *

I never understood the importance of touch her touch until I couldn't have it.

My whole life ive had CF I'm stuck in this hospital room the white walls Surround Me leaving me bored out of my mind I spent most of my life in and out of hospital in and out of hospital, on many different medications but none seem to work. My best friend Stella Grant also had CF we both had lung transplants, went on holiday but we both got really sick again the lungs were falling us yet again, we were both put back on the list for new lungs but it was only a matter of time before we died. Sadly Stella left me here in this hospital in this world by myself.

* Third person *

While Betty and Stella were on holiday betty meet a boy named Jughead, him and his best friend Will got close with the girls while them on holiday. Betty & Stella never thought they'd Is find love but they did it was different with these guys they didn't see the illness they seen the beauty. The girls were sad when they their trip was coming to an end, Italy was so beautiful and so was jughead and will. The boys promised they would stay in touch with the girls everyday, will had really fallen for Stella and Jughead had fallen for Betty.

* Stellas POV *

One the trip home I couldn't stop thinking about Will i was obviously really sad as I couldn't sit next to my best friend as we both had cystic fibrosis we were on two different sides of the plane with oxygen masks on so we didn't breathe the same air it was a risky trip but was totally worth it. I fell asleep in love with someone i never thought this day would happen especially not to me at least i'm always treated like a sick kid.

A/N hope you enjoyed :)

333 words