Ch.7: The Fight

3rd person POV

Michelle and Sarah were trying their best to get away from Liam and Niall but that wasn't working. The final bell rang which means home time. Michelle and Sarah grabbed their things and headed for Michelle's house but they were grabbed by Liam and Niall. "Listen Liam. I hate u ok?! I don't like u the way u like me!!" Michelle complained. Liam finally said "Me and Niall are not going away without a fight" and with that, Niall and Liam got into their battle uniforms which were their powerful demon forms. Michelle did the same but she had a white angel wing (left) and a black angel wing (right). Niall stayed in the ground to fight Sarah while she was in her werewolf form. As for Michelle and Liam, let's just say they already started fighting while both of them were flying in the air. Michelle an Liam both throwing punches and their powers at each other. Niall and Sarah on the other hand, well, lets just say Sarah and Niall were attacking and punching each other worse then Michelle and Liam. All of the sudden, a big energy ball came flying towards Liam and Michelle and the two fell out of the sky and laid passed out on the ground. Sarah quickly ran to Michelle and picked her up and ran to her house. Niall did the same thing with Liam. "Did u find out who they are brother?" Said one voice "Yes sister. I did. Now all we have to do is keep an eye on them for a while then we will finally turn them evil" both figures laughed evilly and disappeared. lets hope that Michelle and Liam will be okey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey everyone! Julia here with chapter 7! I made this chapter because I finished all my homework and I got bored so u wanted to make chapter 7! Let me know in the comment who u think the 2 evil figures are and please put names. Hint: the are brother and sister. ONLY HINT I'M GIVING U GUYS! Anyways, please like, comment and Vote and please please please follow me! I live new followers and I follow back. Also, I need 3 other people to be in this story so if u want to be in it, send me a private message

with info about your character. Your character has to be a vampire, demon, werewolf, angel, angel/demon or a witch. If u have any powers, please include those too and I'm only looking for 3 people and don't forget your character's name.

Have a wonderful day guys and keep on rocking!!!

Love u my peeps and see u all in ch.8 which will come very soon!

~Julia <3