Scouts (Part 1)

Y/N: "What's this feeling in my chest.."

As you walked around. As you were soon told to go up to Erwin's office. As you knocked, and got the alright to walked in. You proceeded to do so. You closed the door right afterwards.

Erwin: "So Y/N. Nice to meet you in person"

Y/N: "Yes sir." You stood in salute.

Erwin: "Please relax, take a seat if you will."

You nodded, as you sat down.

Oluo: "So what about them?"

Levi: "I was told they were born to kill titans. They are train in swordsman ship at the age of 5."

Eld: "Really?"

Y/N: "Yes, sir."

Levi: "Also... He seems like he's a pro at killing them."

Petra: "We got a lucky. Not only is he skilled. He's cute as well."

She teased you causing you to blush slightly. Causing a huff out of Levi. Oluo would look sorta mad about it, as you would rub the back of your neck.

Levi: "Well it's getting pretty late. Let's go rest." She said walking away.

As you turn around, You would feel arms wrap around your neck.

Gunther: "Lucky you."

Eld: "Don't worry if she's all quiet. She normally doesn't talk. Nor ever show emotion..."

Y/N: "Well... You didn't hear this from me... But..." They looked over to you. "I sorta saw her smile..."

They looked at you sorta in shock with a mix of disbelief.

(Well continue in next part.)