We were perfect right

We're the most happyest couple and what could go wrong I thought. well actually a lot of things can go wrong like little miss skank I meet at dinner I just wanna rip her fake hair out like dam we will just see how good she is at football then she get it 😏.

Flashback ____

We were eating dinner and I was talking to Shane's mom she said dear how did you and shane meet because right now I hoping that shane won't mess this up cuz I love u like your my own. I blush and look down and say well on the first day I came to school I help your son by throwing a guy off him who was trying to beat the living shit out of him and I thought he was hot and he needed help to I gave him a broken nose and told him to stay away and he ran away. I also figure out we had art together and I was going to sit with him and try to talk to him which ended up awesome if u ask me. I was trying to finish my story when some girl came running throw the door and yelled SHANE BABY WERE ARE YOU? wtf I said in my mind then she comes bursting in the dinning room and runs to Shane and sits on his lap and kisses him. I was so done I ran out of the room and ran out of the house and the sad part was no one was calling my name or anything. so I just kept running I saw a park and ran to the bench and started to cry my eyes out like I was 5 I hated when people saw me cry but I was just to hurt. like why didn't he push her off. why didn't he run after me. then I heard my name being called Shana! Shana! baby girl please let me explain. I couldn't talk to him to I was walking towards the skatepark and went behind the rap and saw my board and toke it I new it was mine cuz it say Shanas bitch u touch u die 😝. I started boarding away from the park was I felt my phone buzzing an I didn't even see that I crushed into a guy. fuck I mentally screamed I look up to see the most beautiful green eyes ever sorry beautiful I have to watch were I was going I blushed and looked down and said sorry it was my fault I was watching were I was going my bad. we'll beautiful can I make up to u. y do u want to make it up to me I ran into. ik but I can't let a beautiful girl skateboard alone now can I. one I'm not beautiful and two I guess not. oh hell yes u r and let's get you some ice cream. and what's your name beautiful? Shana I said looking down with a blush. that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. what's your name mr.handsome? my name is mika but u can call me whatever you want as long as it's not jerk or asshole or anything like those names. how about I call u Green eyes.☺️and I will call u brown eyes. ok let's go get ice cream brown eyes. and that's how I ended up having an awesome night.