CHAPTER 1- Imagine

"Knew you were perfect after the first kiss
Took a deep breath like, "Ooh"
Feels like forever, baby, I never
Thought that it would be you
Tell me your secrets, all of the creep shit
That's how I know it's true
Baby, direct it, name in the credits
Like the movies do"

-𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓮 , 𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮

"Run bitch ! What the fuck did you do in your high school basketball , hold the ball?" I said irritated to Nikita who was running , now panting and had stopped a few feet behind me . I could still run faster than her even though I had zero interest and participation in Sports.

"I did held many balls while I was there Ava , which balls are you talking about ?" she replied smirking and with a little bit of panting. My cheeks flamed up and I looked around me and a lot of people were giving amused looks to both of us and some of them looked crazily at us.

Couldn't she be a little less outspoken.

I ignored her and ran away to the Management building which was still quite faraway , thanks to her now we both were late to the class. Apparently ,pranking guys on a Tuesday night is never something I was doing again .

Slowly and deliberately pushing myself towards the entrance of the building , relief washed over me and as I was going to appreciate myself to achieve this ,I was rudely stopped by someone frantically calling my name .

"Bia!" Nikita called my last name and dragged it all along .Because of her many thought my first name was Bia , not Ava . Bianchi was my last name, and long for Bia .

"What!" I snapped turning around to look at her , she was some feet behind me and was not facing me while calling out my name her hands in the air and her mouth dropped.

Weird.

I look towards what she was looking at and saw a crowd.

Correction ,a huge crowd  formed and all were cheering happily towards something, there were many who were shouting , some were making videos and wolf whistling .

Characteristics of a fight. Never go there . You have enough of those .

"Did you forgot that we need to attend this class ? We literally would fall behind the course and our attendance ! We would need to take this class again next semester , Nikki are you even listening to me ?" I cried out in desperation .

Ignoring me all the way she went towards the crowd and started to make her way inside it.

What the heck .When she was interested in college fights?

Suddenly someone spoke up loudly .

"Say yes! Say yes!!"

"Way to go mate , you would make cute babies !"

"Oh my gosh , why isn't she answering ? is he going to be rejected ?!?!"

"They look so cute together ! Wish my boyfriend could be so romantic!"

Did I heard them right ? WAS SOMEONE ACTUALLY PROPOSING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CAMPUS.

WEIRD . AMERICA IS WEIRD.

I rushed towards the sight making my way by removing people. And they smelled .Didn't college students bathed ? They smell disgusting .

When I reached the front , my jaw dropped. My best friend Cami was standing in the middle with her eyes and mouth wide open and her lips were trembling , she was gonna cry . I was sure , me , Nikki and her expressions were all matching except the crying part . She was holding a big bouquet of roses.And the I look at her Prince Charming Fransesco, on one knee, and some rose petals fallen in his lap. Well no surprise there . Since they started dating our apartment smelled like roses all the time . Saved us the cost of Room Freshners .And thanks to Francesco , now I hated roses .