Grey skies, Green eyes

Ivy's POV

"Really, you think Tinkie is into me?" Cloud asks me, popping a few fries into his mouth. I made a disgusted face because he chewed with his mouth opened. This dude really needs to learn some freaking table manners for crying out loud! I know I'm not that much of a difference but at least I'm not that much of a pig in public!

"Well if you don't stare directly at her, then maybe I will say you have a chance with her. Look away you dumb brain." Using my free hand I turned his head towards me and I couldn't help keep in my chuckle. Knowing my man whore of a best friend, he just wants to have a good time. Who blames him right?

"She transferred from the UK right?" He questions, raking his long fingers through his dark blond hair. His sky blue eyes never left hers the moment they locked. Smirking at the poor girl, he got up and walked towards her table slyly but not before making another comment, "I wonder how well British girls kiss."

And with that, he was already half way to her seat. The only thing I could have done now was shake my head at my best friend. He was too much of a player and I, for once didn't want an innocent soul like hers to be broken. Sure he has a heart but since the day his girlfriend died of cancer, he hasn't been the same.

This is when he took up the bad boy player appeal. I on the other hand had no choice but to stay at his side. I mean, we knew each other from as long as I can remember. Plus he means so much to me. Okay, also because I have no other friends but there was no way in damming hell that I would leave a friend's side, that's just wrong.

Placing a few loose strands of my really disgusting dark brown hair behind my ear, I ate my fries silently as I looked at the scene. Its movie time guys! Only wish I had popcorn, dang it!

The entire cafeteria went mute. When the great Cloud Ryder has a new prey, all you do is stay still and watch the magic at play. Ha-ha that rhymed. For me, this wasn't much because I've seen this happen one too many times. Just like in a book, Tinkie was burning red, she was so flustered. Cloud seemed to have asked her something and she nods. Taking his hand, they walk out of the crowded cafeteria.

Some of his fan girls among the cheerleaders were either ready to explode or were just in a trance because the troublesome bastard winked their way. That wink meant, "I can hook up with any girl in front of you but you still crave to fuck me." He personally told me the meaning.

Shaking my head once more, I continued to eat my lunch. All the other interested persons who saw the scene were busy whispering among themselves. It's not like this is the first time he has made a move on a girl in public but today wasn't too extravagant. The last time he deliberately beat up some chick's boyfriend and claims, "He cheated on you anyway," walked off and fucked her in his car.

I feel sorry for him sometimes, he will never know what love making is anymore. Sigh, let's just hope that there is at least one girl who can fill the void in his heart.

The bell rang shortly after I disposed of my trash in the bin. Knowing that I was about to be questioned on what happened earlier, I was the first to leave the cafeteria. Being the best friend of the most attractive guy at school is hard work you know-