Tinkie... is your sister?

Ivy's POV

His stupid question rotated in my mind like a freaking top. How could this dude confuse me so much? It was only five damn words? But for real, why is the sky blue? I mean it could have been purple or red but it chose to be blue. It would have been so cool to bathe at a beach which had purple water. Come to think about it, that's kind of weird.

Yes I know that I'm not making any sense here but I'd rather mumble nonsense to myself than to take in account my current situation.

We were now seated in my father's car, buckled up and ready to go. I tried my best to not stare at the dude but his cologne was the only scent in my father's expensive car. Taking in a weird sounding deep breath, my eyes did a quick dart in his direction. I noticed that he shook his head but proceeded to drive out of the parking lot.

"So..." I say, playing with my fingers... Trying my best to make conversation without making a fool of myself. I'm not a shy person but this guy is doing weird things to my body and mind. If only Cloud was here, my nervousness would subside. Ugh, why am I even thinking about that asshole...? I'm supposed to be hating him right now.

"So, we're going to my sister's school to pick her up. Then drop her off at his house," His jaw was clenched at this point and his hands tightened over the steering wheel. I for one didn't even know who his sister was and whoever the guy he was talking about could be. One thing was for sure... There was a lot of hate in the air.

I just hope that everything is actually not a lump of shit.

"After that I'm bringing you home, wait there with you till your father arrives and then I'll make myself scarce," His statement was ended with a nod.

"U-Um... Okay?"

I personally wasn't sure as to what exactly I could say to the guy. One, I didn't really know him and we were in the car alone. Two, his mood doesn't seem at a 100% at the moment so I don't intend to bitch about the detours. All in all, for once in my life I'm just going to accept the fact that I'm riding along with the guy I've stalked for two months and I think I have some attraction to.

"W-Well before you d-drop your sister o-off, we can get a b-bite t-to e-eat," I start, looking in his direction. The moment I spot his nostrils flaring it was then I realized that that wasn't the best idea. Changing my suggestion, I continue, "O-Or w-w-we can just take no extra stops."

The guy didn't even bother replying, far less take a short glimpse in my direction. Shaking my head and not knowing how to approach the guy, I let out a sigh and began looking out of the window.

When I finally get some time alone with him, I can't even put my foot down and force a reply out if him. Well my ankle is sprained so I guess the putting a foot down thing is a little too much right now but still. What am I going to do to get some answers out of this guy?

Looking into his direction once more, I took in account his features. He looked one or two years older than me but it's a little too soon for me to ask about it.

Giving up for now, I rake my fingers in my hair and realized something really important. Taking in our surroundings, though it is already getting dark, I could tell that we were headed in the direction of my school. Maybe I did know who his sister was after all.

Pulling up in front of the school's gate, I see a familiar face seated on the waiting bench. The light from her phone with the help from a lamp post made me recognize her faster.

It was Tinkie.

"You, get your ass in the car," He roared at Tinkie, the hardness in his voice caused me to flinch in my seat. Talk about aggressive.