Pretty Little Liars

"The Reason We Keep Secrets Is To Hide What We Really Have Built Inside But U Can't Really Keep A Secret If One Person Is Missing Or Can You?"

Jocy's POV

"Haha I remember!" Me Liz Lexi and Samantha (all my best friends) were running down the hall running straight to our favorite spot.

All of a sudden I bump into this cute guy who is so popular. Whats wrong with me. I Thought, I've been having a crush on Zayn since middle school, of corse he goes to this school.

I Stood Up, Lexi Said "Hey!"

Lizzy Said,"Next time look were your going."

I Stared At His Brown Eyes Almost Melting. But Too Bad He Was Dating Kim! Ugh I Hate Her!!! Kim Was This Popular Girl That Everyone Wanted To Be. Or go out with her. And even be her BFF. But She is Totally Mean!!

Zayn Said, "Sorry It Was An Accident." He Picked up my books giving them to me, our fingers brushing slightly.

"Here You Go,Sorry By The Way." All of a sudden I see Kim and her two pets. She Kissed Zayn right in front of me. I was angry or should I say jealous... and I'm normally not like that.

I walked past them when Kimmy screamed out "Losers!" Signalig with her thump and pointer finger.

I turned around and threw her my notebook I just cant belive that damn bitch. Then all of us started to run.Harry started to laugh so hard he was on the floor as so was Niall.

While Zayn just stared at us and helped his girlfriend.

When they where finally out of sight I said, "Come on guys lets head to class, we don't wanna be late."

"Yeah." Lexi winks and grabs her pink lavender purse.

Once we reach class we sit together in the back. We got to have all our classes together except for gym. We had to put up a fight with the counselors first, to get that.

I put my back-pack under my seat and stare at Zayn that is a few more seats in front of us.

I was day dreaming again, but a piece of paper landed on my desk startling me.

'Liz meet me outside babe' but I think I wasn't supposed to read it so I passed it on to Liz.

But that stupid teacher had to catch us, "Bring it and read it in front of the class."

Niall stood up and read it aloud, "Liz meet me outside babe." Then he shrugged his shoulders.

Wolf whistles were made in the class including me.

Niall just blushed and sat down glancing at Liz that was hiding her face on her hands so that made Niall disappointed of corse.

Once the class was back to its normal voices which is staying the same level of talking as hey did now.

I just slid out my seat and got to the drinking machine thingy. I stupid with stuff ok?

I saw Zayn pass through me and turn around grabbing my shoulders and pushing him to his chest.

He looks down at me and crashes my lips on mine. Problem is? Kim was standing right behind me and I didn't like the look in her face.