Wet dreams

A/n: Slytherin! Harry. Slight Smut. That's all.

3rd person pov:

Harry shot up, shaking his bed ever so slightly.

"What the hell Potter?!" He hears from beside him.

"W-what?" He asks, covering his crotch with his blanket. He peered over to the side to see Malfoy looking at him, his hair sticking onto his forehead.

"Are you dreaming of shagging Weaslette?" Draco asks, smirking. 

"No!" Harry shouts, glaring at the blonde. Draco in response, got up and sat next to the raven haired boy. Draco leaned in causing Harry's face to go a bright red.

"Oh really Potter? Then who where you dreaming of?" He asks, his breath brushing against Harry's face.

"N-No one." He responds

"I don't believe it. You called someone a "tight holed slut" and I wanna know who. Now spill!" Draco says, moving his face away.

"I mean it Malfoy. You were probably the one having the wet dream." Harry spat out.

"Whatever. Night Potter." Draco says as he walks back over to his bed and laid down. Within minutes he was asleep.

Harry worked hard to get rid of his erection and make sure he didn't wake anyone else up. He thought about him sliding his cock into Draco's ass. The feeling of Draco around him. He grabbed the pillow and covered his face to muffle his moans until he came. He grabbed a few tissues off his nightstand, cleaned up and threw the evidence away.  He fell asleep 10 minutes later.