Chapter 1~

"BANG!" The sound of my shoulder hitting the lockers.

"Remember this, you do NOT look at him like that!" She screeched inches from my ear. I smirked at her words.

"Then, darling, stop your boyfriend from staring at my ass!" I whispered growing louder with each word. She seemed stunned for a few moments. As she registered what I had said her face went from orange with bronzer to purple with rage. As she reached her breaking point I prepared myself for the burning that would come in my cheek. I saw her hand being raised and being brought down.

"Hey." A deep voice called. Her hand stopped in mid air, as if been caught by an unseen force. I cracked open one of my eyes and glanced to the boy standing across the hall. Gabe stood with hands in pockets and his ever present emotionless mask in place. I sighed loudly in annoyance.

"Gabe just let her, she obviously needs to let out some anger from her cheat of a man." I stated while winking at the rage filled girl in front of me. Gabe cracked a small smirk at me, knowing exactly what I was doing.

As me and Gabe had our silent conversation the barbie's aggravation with me grew, and grew. She was raising her hand once again before I started seeing the signs. First her hand shook, then her lip quivered, finally she let the first tear slip.

As the tears spilled out she cried out, "I tried! I really tried to be the best I could be! I changed everything a-and he still cheats on me! What is wrong with me?!" Her chest heaved as she poured everything out, collapsing against me.

"Shh..." I rubbed her back whilst whispering soothing words. She slowly calms down and pulls away from me.

"And now I'm sobbing my eyes out in front of you, of all people." Her voice went hush at the last part, though I heard it anyways.

"Look Missy, I know what your boyfriend is doing, and I do not stand for it. So I am going to help you get back at him." I heard Gabe chuckle at me. "Shut it Gabe." I said glancing over at him again.

The girl had a hopeful glint in her eyes. "Get him back?" She spoke with a mischievous side to her voice.

"Yes, darling, get him back." My lips curled up into an evil grin. "I will tell you exactly what to do and exactly what will happen, you may choose to do it or not." I put my hand up to her ear and whispered my plan and what would become of her and her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend. I could see she loved the idea as the more I spoke and explained her smile grew.

"I'll do it." She concurred

"Good luck, darling, call me if anything strays from the plan." I slipped a piece of paper into her hand and winked before walking away, Gabe trailing after.

"So my dear twin, what are you planing?" Gabe asked from behind me.

Never once looking back I said, "It's not I, brother, it was only ever her." Smirking I pushed open the exit doors and left behind the girl, hearing the click-clops of my heels down the steps. A sound of finality.

~

Showing up at school the next day was... entertaining.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ANGELA!?" I could hear that the second I hopped out of the car.

"What do you mean Charles? I'm just doing what you did to me." You could sense the fact that she wanted to laugh her ass off at that moment.

"W-what? I would n-never do this to you Angela." He almost quoted me on every word.

I put my hand up to her ear and whispered "Try making him jealous, make out with a nerd and it will crush his self esteem. Make sure to say he's a better kisser than him. Oh, and tell the nerd what your doing first. Chances are that the nerd will be up for it. Charles will claim he never did this to you and never will, but you and I both know he'll be lying. Keep that in mind because these cheaters are good actors. People will laugh, people will stare, but make sure to always keep your head up high. Good luck Angela."

"But Gregory is a better kisser than you." Ooh's and aah's came from the gathering crowd. Charles begin the get mad then. His muscles tensing and relaxing. I swiftly walked closer.

"Angela, get away from the nerd." He said in a strained voice. I elbowed my way through the crowd, gaining speed. Whatever she says will be the turning point in their relationship, if it remains.

"No." His eyes burned with rage at her one word reply.

"He's going to hit her.." I thought whilst reaching the inner circle. Angela was stiff with determination, Charles with rage. Charles was raising his hand when I came in front of Angela.

"Charles you need to back off now." I stated calm and clear.

He paused before grumbling out, "Move."

To which I replied, "No fucking way dipshit."

"Fine then..." I heard him say under his breath, while raising his hand again. I knew Angela would be horrified if I took the hit like a man, so I decided to take the lame option. I checked his stance and then put my hands on the ground, rolling between his legs and popping up behind him. I then proceeded to strike him in the lower back, making him turn around.

"Should've just backed down in the first place." I said to him as I punched him dead center of the face. Blood started to spurt from his nose.

"Shit, you broke my nose!" He said while collapsing to the ground.

"Probably." I was too busy checking my knuckles to care. "Dude you fucking made me break the skin! You, sir, have a damned point nose!" I said to him, pissed off. I could feel someone gently grabbing my shoulders and steering me towards the car. Angela just stood there completely stunned, the nerd beside her the same, but with a smile.

"Gabe, there are to many people between us and the car." I said to him.

"Fuck, there is." He realized and grabbed hold of the nearest person, "You got a car dude?" The boy looked at us with a disdainful glare through his glasses.

"What makes you think I'd let you use it?" He replied. I was slightly stunned for a moment, then recovered.

"Because I'm injured and I'm most likely going to need stitches." I replied sensibly.

"What about him?" The boy replied flicking his head towards Charles.

"He deserved it for cheating on and almost hitting Angela." I said to him, "Now do you have a ride or not?"

He seemed to pick up the slight desperation I let slip into my voice, of which I'm not proud. "Fine." He started to walk toward a small old car, about 15 feet from us. It was old, but well taken care of.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He asked sarcasticly.

I looked at him with a smirk, "Be lucky you got that at all." I could tell he was about to retort before Gabe stepped in.

"I would like to apoligize for my sister in advance, she's a bit of a bitch." I snapped my gaze to Gabe as the boy laughed.

"Shut it, Gabriel Lavender Bethany Hutchenson!" I said, using his full name.

"You really had to use the middle names too, Miss Gertrude Cia Raven Hutchenson!" My steaming rage was interrupted by Mr What's-his-face's seizure. He was banging against the roof of his car with his face down making seal noises.

"Is he okay?" Gabe asked, looking perplexed.

"I don't know... Maybe we should be taking him to the hospital as well..." I said, equally as confused.

"Lavender... Gertrude... What kind of parents do you two have?" Me and Gabe looked at each other and spoke in sync,

"Weird ones."