Fifth day of school #day two: Lunch

A/n: It's me ya' favorite author, Kymari! Oh and I skipped day 2,3, and 4 because nothing happened. And by #day__ I mean the chapter. Bye!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch:

So at lunch me,Katie, my friend Deryen, and Baily are all sitting in one of the booths right. So, out of NOWHERE Katie was like "So, Bailey do you have a crush?" and Baily said "Yea, why?" and Katie said "WhO iS iT?" and Baily has her own language that only her brother and Katie understand, and so, Baily finishes, and then, Katie looks at me gasps looks away then says "I kNeW iT!!!" and then Baily went to the bathroom and then Katie asked me "So, Do YoU lIkE sOmEbOdY?" and I pushed Deryen out of the booth and then I sit next to Katie and then she whispered to me "Is it Baily?" and I said "Yeah, but shhhhhh!!!" because Baily was behind her, but she was talking to her other friend. Then, Baily sat down, and Katie said "I know things." and she kept looking back and forth at me and Baily. Then, the bell rang. Baily rushed out and Katie stopped me and told me "I need to tell you something." and I said " Yeah, what is it?" and she said "Baily likes you to she just said something about a boy at church to not say anything." and then I said "Oh, shit okay" then we said bye to each other and went our seperate ways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sort chapter because thats the only interesting thinggggggggggg, Byeeeee!

Word count: 266

<3 - Kymari