Note bennomi

That last AN got a lil heated. Sorry lol I WAS PRODUCTIVE FOR ONCE.

Naomi:
Jordan and Declan were babysitting Delilah since tonight was their date night and the job popped up.

  Me and Bennett went to his house because my parents weren't home.

  He's currently in his room and I just got out of the shower. I wrapped the not really but kind of fluffy towel around my body. Even though I'm short this towel was pretty short.

  I walked into the guest room Bennett had let me borrow. As I entered I walked into the closet Brennan usually used.

  These were mostly her clothes so bear with me people.

  I pulled out a white t shirt crop top and black spandex.

   This was all I had people. Unless I wanted cocktail gowns and lingerie sets.

  I think I'll pass.

  So I walked downstairs while tying my hair into a messy braid.

  I flopped down on the couch slightly scaring Bennett who was reading some magazine. Most likely cooking magazines.

  "Hi!" I said. I wasn't actually this hyper I was just bored. "Someone's bored." He muttered smiling at me.

  See. Told you.

  "Yep." I said popping the p.

  He pulled me into his lap. Whoa buddy.

  Our foreheads rested against each other. "What are you doing?" I asked. Then he kissed me hard.

  And let's say that night was definitely interesting.

  Love y'all ♥️