Part 16

ou struggled in your restraints as you were being dragged into a deserted building. You kicked as hard as you could, but to no avail as you were dropped onto a concrete floor on your knees. You heard voices and saw three men pushing Minho into the room, putting him in the same position as you.

Wait patiently. One of the men said as he walked away.

You lifted your head as you and Minho made eye contact. The side of his head was bleeding and leaking down his face, and his eyes were filled with worry.

Are you okay? Did they hurt you? He asked.

N-No, Im fine Youre bleeding. You said.

Im fine. He said.

He leaned forward and pressed his forehead against yours.

Its gonna be okay, Chan will find us soon. He said gently.

You closed your eyes and nodded as he pressed his lips into your forehead and kept them there. You could hear both of your hearts beating through your chests, both full of worry for each other, not yourselves. You heard the big door opening and an all too familiar man appeared. Minho pulled back and looked into your eyes.

Its gonna be okay, okay? He said, his eyes filled with something youve never seen in them; fear.

You know, I truly believed you were an innocent girl when I first saw you at the hotel, but now? Now I know youre not. You single handedly ruined my auction, and my sex trade business. Seungri said, walking towards you and Minho.

You trembled as he got closer, but Minho made you look at him.

Trust me. He said softly.

You gave a very small nod as your body continued to tremble. Seungri came up behind Minho and kicked him out of the way. You flinched as he landed hard, but made no sound. Seungri knelt down in front of you and stretched his hand out to your chin, causing Minho to jerk.

Dont touch her! He hissed.

Oh now dont be like that Minho, if someone ruined your little business Im sure youd be dying to get your hands on them. Seungri said, gripping your face hard.

Im going to make you suffer darling. He hissed at you.

You really think she did all that? Minho laughed.

What? Seungri asked, turning towards Minho.

I sent her to spy, I made all the arrangements. She was nothing but a decoy to distract you. Im the one who destroyed your fun, and it was just so damn easy. Minho said.

Seungris face turned red as his jaw clenched. He stood up and went towards Minho, making you pull against your restraints.

What was he saying? He didnt do any of that!

But realization hit you, he was going to take the punishment, thats why he was saying that.

Minho what are you doing?! You asked, tears filling your eyes.

He said nothing as Seungri grabbed him and yanked him up by his shirt.

YOU did this? Seungri asked.

Yeah, I did. I was always the brains, Seungri. Minho said.

A sharp smacking sound filled the air as Suengri hit Minho hard. You flinched as the same sound filled the room, multiple times. Tears spilled down from your eyes as he punched and kicked him over and over, Minho not making a sound. When he stopped, he grabbed Minhos face and looked down at him.

Maybe if you beg or cry Ill stop. He said.

Me? Beg you? Never. Minho hissed.

Suengri slammed him on the ground and continued hitting him again.