Chapter 2

Skylar Rose Johnson

Cassidy and I shove Justin and Chaz into the lake, laughing as they scream loudly.

"Not cool guys!" Chaz shouts as he resurfaces.

"Sorry Chazzy. We love you guys though!" Cassidy shouts back. I giggle and suddenly feel arms around my waist. I hear Cassidy squeal. I glance over only to see Ryan about to throw her in. My eyes go wide anhd I look behind me, only to see Jason smirking.

"Jason. No. Don't do it." I plead and Jason chuckles. Then he picks me up and I scream right before he jumps into the lake.

Unknown Person

I hear screaming and laughing and I roll my eyes.

"Do they ever shut up?" I growl and he shrugs.

"I don't know." He says as he glances out the window. I walk over to look out as well and I see the two girls running around as the four boys chase them.

"So. Why are we doing this?" I ask and look at him, an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Money. And we get the pleasure of ruining their happy lives." He answers and I sigh.

"How do you know them?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I used to be friends with those fucking assholes. But then they ditched me. They seem like good people. But trust me their not. They all have their secrets. And one, big terrible secret. That's gonna eat them alive." He smirks, looking out the window again.

Cassidy Mary Quick

I giggle as Chaz, Justin, and Ryan sing Call Me Maybe.

"Oh my god guys! No! That's almost as bad as singing Cher Lloyd!" Sky whines and buries herself into Jason's arms. The wind blows and the guys just laugh. Then Chaz and Ryan start belting out "Want You Back" and Sky, Jason, and I let out groans.

"No! Shut up!" Sky shouts and throws a stick at Chaz and Ryan.

"Hey! Not nice." Ryan pouts and throws the stick back at her. Sky squeals and buries her face in Jason's chest. I see him smiling as he holds her closer and I hear the "Aww..." going off in my head. That's so cute.

I look around and see Justin staring at Jason and Sky. Somebody's jealous.

I snap out of my thoughts as the wind blows harder and I shiver, wrapping my arms around myself. I feel a jacket being placed on my shoulders and I glance up to see Ryan. I smile and he sits beside me, placing his arm around my shoulder. I smile and scoot closer to him and look around. I see Justin and Chaz pouting.

"What's wrong?" I ask and they both look at me.

"We don't have anyone to cuddle with." They whine and I giggle.

"Aww... Then cuddle with each other!" I suggest and they glnace at each other, shudder, then jump away from each other. Sky and I laugh when I hear bangs coming from the cabin beside ours. I glance at it and bite my lip.

"Guys can we go inside now?" Sky asks and I hear the guys mutter their yesses.

~~~~~

Skylar Rose Johnson

I sigh as I stare out my window and just stare at the dark cabin next door. Something about that place gives me the creeps. I don't know why. But it does. Whoever is staying there never comes out and I always feel as if the people are watching us.

I shiver slightly and sigh. I curl up under the blankets and glance over at Cassidy's bed. The girl was out cold. Of course. I sigh and get out of my bed, tiptoeing out of the room. I knock on Justin's door and I wait in silence. I hear his feet shuffling then the door swings open, revealing a tired looking Justin.

"Sky? What are you doing here? Its 3 in the morning." Justin mumbles and yawns.

"I can't sleep." I murmer and Justin sighs and wraps an arm around my shoulder, leading me into his room. He shuts the door behind us and I crawl into his bed. Justin climbs into bed, laying beside me. I lay my head on his chest and his arms go around me.

"You okay Sky?" Justin asks and I nod.

"Yeah..." I whisper and Justin strokes my hair.

"Why can't you sleep?" He asks and I look up at him.

"Do you feel like there's something weird going on in that cabin next door?" I ask and Justin stays quiet for a bit.

"I don't know." He finally says. "I haven't been paying attention to it really." Justin says and I sigh.

"Okay..." I say and look down. He lifts up my chin, making me look at him.

"Why? Is there something wrong Sky? Tell me." Justin whispers. I stare into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes and he gazes back into mine.

"Its nothing Justin." I whisper back.

"Okay..." He murmers and he strokes my cheek gently. "You know i'll always be here for you Sky. No matter what. Right?" Justin says and I smile and nod slightly.

"Yeah." I whisper and he smiles.

"Good." Justin says and kisses my forehead. I bite my lip, feeling the urge to kiss him. I want him to kiss me. So badly. I mean I know he just did but. I don't want some kiss on the forehead. So I did the unthinkable. Something I never thought I'd have never done.

I kissed Justin Drew Bieber. And he kissed me back. Life is good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it! this was written by Skylar! Sorry if it sucks! Haha.