Part 1

Just want to say that I obviously do not own the character's they belong to J. K. Rowling but the story is mine and like im making it part by part. 

This is my first story so like you know be nice but I cant you spell so let me know if I have spelt anything wrong. 

Thanks

Chapter 1

Voldermort was outside the potter's home, he had the intention of killing the "chosen one" even though he knew he was still simply a baby. Its better safe than sorry, the potters themselves were out on a date night and had left there kids in the care of their old friend Peter Pettigrew who no know to them was a follower of the Dark Lord. Voldermort was in the house passing peter who had his head bowed in fear as well as respect and walked into the nursery. In there were two boys one with striking big green eyes and had tufts of soft-looking black hair. The other one was had smaller hazel eyes and brown/ slightly ginger hair. When he looked into the eyes of harry he knew that this was the child that was going to "destroy him" so he quickly cast the killing curse "Avada Kedavra" he shouted as the green spell shot out of his wand and towards the boy consuming him in a green smoke as well as destroying a lot of his wooden crib and sending parts flying.. When the green smoke cleared however the boy was alive and sat very calmy in his crib staring back at him.

Before he could do anything like a move or try the spell again, green smoke gathered around the boy and shot towards the dark lord killing him at least for now. James, Harry bother who had been crying the whole time was trying to get out of the way and back in the corner had been hit by a bit of wood and it had cut his cheek ironically in a V shape., When the potters got home they found no trace of peter and assumed the worse when they ran into the room of there children, they both picked up a child one who was still crying and the other waiting calmy. They waited for dumbledor and his wisdom to guide them.

When he did arrive he noticed the cut on James' cheek and though that he was the chosen one as well as because he was the one who was more emotional and harry was still sitting calmly. "What's going to happen now?" asked James, and dumbledore replied with a "Well I think James is the child from the prophecy, this means that we need to keep him safe as he may have destroyed the Dark Lord for now but not forever and the dark lord still has still gotten his followers this means that his safety is our top priority"

But little did he know that he was wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I know it's short but hopefully, they will be getting longer.