Chapter 1: Yep its real

Girls gossiped about there summer and boys 'the usual' I wasn't surprised. I went to my locker and began to enter my locker combination. 24-56-12. "Hello," a person came beside me. I smiled in return taking out the books I needed for first block. "I'm new here and I was wondering if you could show me around,'' he continued. I froze and turned to face him. I gasped! it was him....the guy I always dreamed about! to be sure I said, "Your name is Eric right"? He nodded and said, "You got it so do you want to show me around"? I smiled and nodded and went back to taking out my books. Eric Conrad the guy of my dreams literally. I didn't grow up like normal kids, I never had any friends so I would make up one in my mind I never saw the my imaginary friends in person though and I stopped having dreams of imaginary people in the sixth grade until a year ago when I randomly started dreaming about a boy name Eric Conrad. I thought he was just an imaginary friend like the rest, that was until now! Here he is the one and only Eric Conrad. I was shocked and confused but mainly shocked! "Hey, I'm all set you ready to show me around," Eric interrupted my thoughts. "Yeah be can we make a pit stop to the girls bathroom ill be quick I promise," I replied closing my locker door and he did the same. "Sure lead the way m'lady'' he replied a smile on his face. I blushed and started walking. I stopped in front if the girls bathroom door and sang," Be back in a jiffy!" He only nodded. In the bathroom I went straight towards the sink and turned on the tap. I splashed water on my face to make sure it wasn't a dream. I didn't wake up. To make sure I pinched my self. I let out a small yelp. Yep this is 100% REAL!!!!