Chapter 1

Dinah was with Lauren as they made their way inside this club that they had been to before. The only thing Dinah had on is lingerie and of course Lauren's collar around her neck as always. She stayed close to Lauren with her head held down.

Lauren turned and looked at her sub. She began telling her that she was gonna be meeting one of Lauren's good friends, Camila Cabello. Camila and Lauren were only good friends since they both had started out as submissives.

Dinah kept her head down but asked a question. "What's gonna happen tonight?" Lauren responded to her question. "You're about to meet one of my good friends. When she gets here, you show her the same respect you show me. Understand?"

Dinah swallowed. "Are we gonna play tonight? I've been a good girl." Lauren smirked and lifted the brown eyed girl's head up. "You have been a good girl. So good, that you're gonna play with me and my friend tonight." This made Dinah's eyes light up.

Lauren kept the smirk on her lips. "Yes princess. Now are you gonna be a good girl for me and my friend?" Dinah immediately nodded her head. "Yes. I will. I promise."

Lauren leaned in and kissed Dinah's lips softly as she was immediately reciprocated with Dinah kissing her back. As the two kissed, Camila Cabello walked in and leaned against the doorway. Camila looked around until she saw the pair as Dinah slowly pulled away from Lauren and followed her as she led the girl to Camila.

"Trying to start without me, Lo?" Camila smirked and when Dinah heard her voice, she immediately looked down again. Camila looked at the blonde haired girl and felt her cock twitch instantly. "Is this the one we're gonna be playing with tonight?" Dinah shifted some on her feet at Camila's word and Lauren began speaking. "Yes it is. Camila, this is Dinah Jane. Dinah, meet, Camila Cabello." 

Lauren lifted Dinah's head up again to look at Camila. Dinah immediately recognizes Camila as being the best Dom in the city. She's heard many things about Camila like how she's known for her roughness, gentleness, and everything a Sub could want. As Dinah stared at Camila, her mouth immediately watered and she felt herself get almost soaking wet. Camila was wearing a white button up shirt that showed off her muscles and abs, and fitted jeans with dress shoes. The sleeves on her shirt were rolled up as well. She stared back at Dinah and she took a step closer to the girl. Dinah became nervous as she felt her heart start pounding at Camila's proximity.

Camila bit her lip and slowly traced her fingers along the collar around Dinah's neck. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Dinah Jane." As the blonde haired girl listened to her words, she parted her lips slightly. Nearly immediately Camila could see herself dominating the beautiful girl in front of her and she could feel her cock getting rock hard. 

"We're gonna have so much fun.." she whispered softly and slowly trailed her hand down Dinah's body which made the girl gasp lightly as she felt Camila's hand on her.

Lauren watched Camila and licked her lips, knowing this was gonna be a fun night for the three of them. "Not yet, Camila." She said and Dinah heard her.

Camila almost reluctantly but slowly took her hand off Dinah's body and took a step back from her. Dinah shifted on her feet again and Lauren spoke again. "Dinah Jane, if you'll welcome our guest."

"But we're not at home.." Dinah responded and Lauren suddenly remembered that, that was part of their rules. "Right. Well let's save that part for when we do go home." She says which causes Camila to look at her. "What if I wanna take her home with me?" Camila smirked.

Lauren swallowed and looked back at Camila. "We're doing this together, Camila.."

Camila clenched her jaw a little bit and it turned Dinah on when she saw it. Camila was also known for getting what she wanted, and taking it but she decided not to show that side of herself to Dinah just yet. "Fine. We'll do it together. This time."

Dinah licked her lips and listened to the way Camila talked. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's do this.." Dinah looked at Lauren and decided to ask her a question. "Are we going home?"

Lauren nodded. "Yes, we're going home." Dinah nodded back and looked back down. "Lead the way." Camila said and Lauren began to lead Dinah out. Dinah followed her and Camila followed behind Dinah. She couldn't help but stare at Dinah's big and luscious ass and she bit her lip hard as she whispered to herself. "Damn.."

Lauren led the two of them outside the club and she led Dinah over to the car that the valet brought up for them. "I'll follow you guys." Camila says and the valet brings her car up. All three of them got into their cars and drove to Lauren's house, excited to get the night started.