1 - Freaky Friday

Before continuing the next show of her tour in London, Ariana Grande decided to take a break and go to a chinese restaurant alone on a friday night.

The surprise was that Shawn Mendes was doing the same.. He was all alone, eating his favorite chinese food, taking a break from tour.

Ariana Grande saw him... She went to say Hii!!

Ariana: Hello Shawn! How are you?

Shawn cleaned his mouth and said: Hii Arii. I'm actually tired of this tour!! What about you!?

Ariana: I feel the same way. I'm tired of life, tired of helping others and fans while I need it.

Shawn: Believe me, you wouldn't want to live my life!

Ariana: I guess it's easier than mine.. I won't get judged from what I'm wearing, I wouldn't suffer what I am right now.

Shawn: don't be sad but your life is a lot more simpler than mine.

Ariana: Do you have to deal with the thought of 22 angels dying because of you? With the deal that your ex-boyfriend, the person who helped you to grow from the pain, overdosed and people blamed you? With the fact that I released two albums in less than a year and while rehearsing for my tour!?

Shawn: I guess it's less harder than dealing with anxiety, depression and people questioning your sexuality even though you already made things clear.. Your pass is the worst in your life, you can change it!! I can't change or stop the fact that everyone, even my fans keep telling me to fuck a boy or to be gay even after telling them that I'm straight.

Ariana: Shut up man, you life is way better.

Shawn: I think yours is.

After saying Cheers to a fucked up life, Ariana and Shawn held their glass of wine, and said these same words at the same moment together: I wish I had your life.

Suddenly, the 2 glasses broke and some magic happened.

Ariana: What in the hell just happen now?

Shawn: I don't know..

Ariana smelled a man's deodorant, touched her face and noticed that she has hair on it, looked at her legs and immediatly knew something's wrong. SHE SCREAMED.

Shawn touched his hair and knew that it's not ending and is hurting him, looked at his body and saw that he's wearing high heels with a pink shirt and bra. HE SCREAMED.