Chapter 2

This one's very very short.. I know I'm sorry.

I was just so busy making a presentation and blah blah blah. I'm already working on the next chaptera nd I hope that I can update soon. Hope you kinda like this one.. But it's really not that good. Ya we'll see us :)

Chapter 2

Text Conversation

(L/Laura, R/Ross)

L: Hey what's up ...?

R: Not much. Trying to think of lyrics for you song..

L: anything good came to your mind yet ?

R: Not really. It would make a great duet but I can't think of the right lyrics.

R: Wanna come over tomorrow after school ? We can work a bit :)

L: sure. See ya, I guess ..

R: See ya :)

*text convo ends*

Next morning (Ross' POV)

I've thought of what Calum said to me ealier. I really wanted to get to know Laura. She's really special and all. I'm so happy she's coming over today, I don't even know why. I woke up even before my alarm today. Should I be worried ? I never wake up too early. Somehow weird. Anyway I already took a shower and dressed up. I tried to think of some lyrics for Laura's song yesterday, but there wouldn't come anything to my mind. I usually don't have any problems at songwriting, but I guess since it's for another person I want to make it perfect. I get downstairs to eat some cereals. I'm really tired, I've been staying up half of the night trying to think of lyircs and things for that damn project. I don't even know why. There has never been anything to me that's this important to me, I don't know why this is. But I'm better not going to tell Calum, I bet he's going to tell me that it's because of Laura. I'm actually asking myself if it maybe is because I want to impress Laura. I mean she's great and the first girl (exept of Raini) that does not fall for me from the very beginning. I do like her, but not in that kind if way. Why am I even thinking of this so much ? It's driving me crazy. SHE'S driving me crazy for some reason.

It's time to go to school, so I go out to my car and drive to Calum's house to pick him up. When I pull in the parking lot next to his house, he's not there yet.

"See yaa!!", I heard him yell, before he comes out of the door. He got in the car and I drive away. I suddenly laugh, because I got a sight of the left side of his face,

"Dude... You have lipstick all over your face", I laugh. He gives me a death glare.

"I can't show up line this in school. We need a girl that has make up cleaner that is not popular at all and not Raini, because she's just gonna laugh at me.", he says and I laugh again.

"I think I know someone.", I explai, pull out my phone and give it to him.

"Call Laura.", I say and he does as I told him.

Laura's POV:

I'm sitting on a bench in front of school, when my phone suddenly rings. I pull it out and see it's Ross so I answer the call.

"Hello?", I say

"Hi girl. It's Calum here. Meet me and Ross at the Tall building next to school and bring something to clean make up. No questions. Just meet us there.", he tells me and hangs up only seconds later. I sigh and get up, looking for a tall building. I walt to it and see Ross' car in the parking lot. I get there and see Ross and Calum standing there.

"Soo what's the emergency ?", I ask.

Calum just turn his face to show me a side with lipstick all over it. I hold in a short laughter.

"What happend ?", I ask while I laugh a little bit. Ross is just laughing, causing me to laugh too.

"Long story .. Can you fix it ?", Calum asks and looks at me in hope. I nod and start removing the make up from his face. When I was done he pulls me in a tight hug.

"You're my hero Laura! Thank you.", he says as he let go off me. I laugh.

"You're going to be the next one to get a makeover Ross, I promise.", I laugh at Ross.

"Never ever! I'm going to do a make up on you're gonna have to go to school like this tomorrow.", he smiles and I laugh. He's so gonna get a make over today. I promise.

"Forget it!", I laugh.

"We're gonna be late, let's go.", Calum interrupts our little fight and we walk to school together ...