F The Prom - SLAXL.

WELCOME TO THIS FUCKING MESS! If it sounds like I have no idea what I'm doing it's because I don't. I started this because I recently discovered Slaxl and it's already one of my favorite ships (I'll admit this is just going to be bottom Slash/Top Axl). English isn't my first language so I apologize for any errors and hope everyone enjoys! (I usually don't write smut so please bare with me dbbdfb)

ALSO: I can't make any promises but if anyone has any requests let me know and I'll do my best to fill them once I get through all my ideas.💃🏾💃🏾

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝔞xl's 𝔭ov.

I hate Gunnes-Enrosez High School more than I can possibly say.

If there was a scale to measure how much hate a person could hold in them, my hatred for this hellhole of a school would send that scale rocketing over the limit in 0.5 seconds flat. If this school was to burn down tomorrow, I'd show up to piss on its ashes. Everything about this place is a fucking nightmare - the food, the teachers, the fact that I have to wake my ass up at 7 in the morning to go to the damn place...and the students.

Dear god, the students.

It's like every delinquent in California got shipped off to the same juvenile detention center.If society don't want it, we've got it! Junkies, Gang members, Hippies, Punks, Satanists, America's future serial killers- ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, and maybe I can't talk because hey, I'm the king of those delinquents and everyone knows it. But my point remains:I hate this school and everyone in it.

A laugh, light and airy in its nature breaks me out of my raging soliloquy and I pick my head up from my desk to stare at the absolute angel sitting in the row next to me.

Ok. So when I said I hated everyone in this school I was being a fucking liar because holy fuck am I in love with Saul Hudson and have been since he moved here at the beginning of the year. We've had a casual flirtationship going on since I met him and little did he know I had already planned our lives together in my head.

Dramatic? Maybe, but you would be too if you saw him. He's gorgeous: curly brown hair, smooth caramel skin, pretty brown eyes, soft lips just begging to be kissed.

Now, when I say 90% of my spank bank material is vivid imagery of those lips wrapped around my dick, I'm not exaggerating in the least.

And his ass. Jesus. I think I'd willingly do time to get a handful.

Aaaand I'm starting to get hard. Better end this train of thought before I pop a boner in class. I've already got detention with Mr.Tyler and something tells me I'm not going to endear myself to him any further by jerking off in his room.

"Mr. Bailey." Fuck do I hate that name. I called myself Axl Rose for a reason, damn it. "Is there any reason you're not following along in the book with the rest of the class.

Well of course Mr.Tyler, I thought to myself with a smirk. I'm a little busy imaging bending Hudson over there over one of these rickety desks and making him scream my name, is that alright with you?

Crazy as I can be sometimes, I'm not going to say that aloud. I square my shoulders instead, staring Tyler in the face with my patented smirk.

"Oh c'mon Mr.Tyler." I start, flipping through the book without a care in the world. "It's not like any of this bullshit is going to mean a damn thing when we graduate- hell, it's probably not going to mean a damn thing when we leave this classroom!" I rip out a page, smiling even harder at the gasps of my classmates.