Chapter 1

Cheryl Blossom. Preacher's Daughter, closeted lesbian, and least popular girl in school. Well, besides Ethel Muggs. Although, Cheryl wasn't all that innocent. She was just like every other girl her age. Of course she wanted to explore. It was only human nature, right? She knew her father wouldn't be so thrilled to learn that his daughter had just joined Tinder. Yep, you read that right. Tinder. Cheryl Blossom on the one app that all of the teens in Riverdale used to find a good hookup? It was truly an unbelievable thought, and yet it was true. Cheryl hadn't even put up a profile picture yet. She obviously had low self-confidence. What would she even use for that sort of thing? Most girls just stole pictures from the internet but that wasn't really Cheryl's thing. She didn't even put her real name on the profile. 'Cherry Bombshell'? Someone will definitely notice, won't they? Maybe not. The teens in Riverdale were pretty dumb. She was one of the select few that had a 4.0 GPA and actually paid attention in class. In that moment, Cheryl had a really amazing idea. She had gotten makeup, without her father's permission, and still had never used it. It was time for her to learn how. Cheryl looked up tutorials on YouTube on how to create looks that looked natural but also not as natural as she already looked. Boring, to say the least at least in her eyes. After nearly an hour, Cheryl was finally content on how she looked. Now, she just needed an outfit. Or maybe, lack thereof. She could definitely just take a picture in her bra, right? I mean, who wasn't doing that nowadays. She decided that was what she was going to do, a bra picture. The thing she didn't think about was that she really didn't know how to take a picture like this. She decided that she would leave her eyes out of the picture. That was a good idea, right? Who cares, people like boobs. She quickly snapped the photo and then posted it as her profile picture. Afterwards she decided to finally look through her options on the app. She had of course made it so she only matched with women. Being a lesbian as well as the daughter of the church's pastor was the absolute worst. Cheryl kept swiping until she found a profile that intrigued her. The girl had dyed most of her hair pink, or maybe it was fading out. She was perched on a motorcycle, her hair half tied up in pigtails. The rest was down. She had full lips and chocolate brown eyes. She was wearing a leather jacket, ripped skinny jeans, and a red flannel tied around her waist. Cheryl know this girl was her type, she loved bad girls. It was something she could never tell anyone. She was supposed to be pure, innocent. This girl could be a life changer for her. She quickly swiped right on the user 'TinyTopaz' before exiting the app and putting her phone on the charger. Cheryl then turned off the lamp next to her bed after setting her alarm and getting comfortable. The ginger girl had sweet dreams of a certain pink haired girl that left her panties soaked by morning. Of course, she thought. As soon as her alarm had gone off she got up and grabbed a towel to take a shower. Preferably cold at this point. She didn't need to get carried away while getting ready for school. Once she was showered and dried off she put on her signature turtleneck sweater, then her overalls. She was truly surprised no one knew she was gay. The way she dressed should have given a hint to it, shouldn't it have? Again, the teens in Riverdale were oblivious to anything that could be the opposite of cisgender and straight. Cheryl finished getting ready and walked downstairs, grabbing a granola bar from the pantry. "Cheryl, sweetie, be a dear and pour your father a cup of coffee." The redhead internally groaned, but did as she was told. After that, not another word was said, so she simply left. She got Jason's car after he passed away, so she was allowed to drive herself to school as long as she was always on time. Once Cheryl had arrived at school, she sat in her car for a moment to check the Tinder app. She figured she wouldn't have any matches but was surprised to figure out she had quite a few, including user 'TinyTopaz'. Just seeing that username made Cheryl blush, she couldn't help but to be excited. The message button had a '1' notification on it so she clicked on it and gasped at the one message that had been sent to her. (TinyTopaz: you're fucking sexy, we should meet up ;) ). Cheryl was a bit embarrassed but happy nonetheless. The crush she had never even met wanted to see her. Well, did she want to see her, or Cherry Bombshell? Of course she wanted to see the latter. No one would want to actually see Cheryl. She was always everyone's last choice for anything, including her own parents. They definitely loved JJ more than they did her, and he was the only light in her life. Cheryl typed up a quick reply of 'Sure ;)' before getting out of her car and heading inside Riverdale High. She slipped her phone in her pocket and looked up at the crowd of people, most in leather jackets. What was going on here? Veronica Lodge was making some speech, she could hear her. Cheryl slipped through some of the people in the crowd. "Welcome to Riverdale High, Southsiders. We're all so excited to have you all here." The Southsiders were coming here? Since when? It hit her like a train, she remembered last week when Principal Weatherbee announced that Southside  High had shut down and that a lot of the students would be transferring here. What Cheryl did not expect was to see a certain pink haired girl amongst the crowd, wearing the signature Serpents jacket. Cheryl gulped, seeing both the woman and her jacket. The Serpents were responsible for JJ's death, and now she had a reason to be unattracted to this girl. She knew it was too good to be true. Finally, Cheryl walked past the new students and walked to her class, feeling eyes on her the whole time.