CH.0

Two students were face-to-face, circled by a crowd of students. Phones rolling and words of all sorts passed in whispers. Their uniforms tussled and torn from a fight just moments before their separation.

"Let's make a bet, Soo-chul." A raven-haired male challenged, lips spread into a grin.

Another male, a blonde, smirked. A stifled laugh escaped his lips as he wiped his nose. Blood flicked onto the ground.

"You're on, bitch." He answered gruffly. Soo-chul slid off his uniform's jacket, lazily tossing it onto the ground.

The raven-haired male followed suit, sliding off his own jacket before extending it to another student that stood behind him. He turned around back to face Soo-chul. A hand was placed on the male's shoulder, causing him to stop in his tracks. He looked over his shoulder to see the owner of the hand. A brunette male with a taller stature.

"Jungkook, don't fight him. You don't even know what you're gonna lose!" The brunette warned in desperation.

Jungkook scoffed, rolling his shoulder away from the grasp of the brunette.

"I don't back down from a challenge, Jin-hyung." Jungkook dismissed, continuing to take his steps towards Soo-chul. He grabbed his tie, tugging it down until it was loose. He threw it back to the brunette with a smirk.

"Besides! I never lose."

"I can't believe you lost!" Jin exclaimed while looking over his shoulder to Jungkook. The younger had taken a beating in the fight. Soo-chul had the advantage of the bigger size, easily pushing down Jungkook and every attempt made to hurt him. After a few empty punches, Jungkook had been pinned to the ground. Bleeding and breathing hard. Soo-chul ready to throw another punch, blooded fist reeled behind his head until a trio of Jungkook's friends came charging in. Pulling Soo-chul off and retaliating the punches. It didn't help, as other members of Soo-chul's pack came rushing in and evened out the numbers.

Luckily a few student council members pulled apart the fight before things could escalate.

Twisting the knob of the faucet, Jin turned to face Jungkook. A wet rag held in his hand. The younger was sat on one of the barstools behind a kitchen island, slouching over his phone.

"It wasn't my fault." Jungkook defended not sparing a glance, " I was perfectly fine on my own."

Jin's eyes widened as his mouth was agape, deformed words began to pour out from his lips. The younger took notice of the mumbled words and looked up from his phone.

"What?"

"You truly are a little shit." Jin snapped, throwing the wet rag at Jungkook. The rag made a loud 'THWAP' as it slapped against Jungkook's face. The younger groaned, peeling it from his face and beginning to gingerly rub his cheek.

Leaning against the sink, Jin sighed into his hand. "You're lucky student council broke it up before anything happened! You and the others could've been hospitalized, goddamnit!"

Jungkook let out an audible sigh as he rolled his eyes, "yes I get that, I don't need to be lectured."

Jin crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes. "Jungkook, you think we like getting hurt to save your ass? To protect you? You need to stop picking fights you can't win."

"Who said I couldn't win?!" Jungkook slapped the rag against the counter. Jin shook his head while standing back straight.

"Just come downstairs when you clean your face," Jin mumbled, running a hand over his face. The older looking Jungkook in his eyes, a tight frown held on his lips. After a few moments, the older left, walking downstairs not sparing Jungkook a glance.