[KING CRIMSON] origin

(My hero academia belongs to it right owner the same thing go for JJBA and as well for fanart as well as the videos)

The scene start izuku just walk to school but something is different about him. he has hot pink hair, brown eyes .

Mina: why dose he have pink hair,and brown eyes?

Star: it's because he different than your izuku.

Everyone: oh

He continues to walk to school then he hears a woman screaming he dash to the lady that need help. He see a man about to take his pants down then he she see a brown hair girl.

Everyone: wtf is wrong with this guy?

At this point izuku is just pissed. He starts to glow a crimson aura around him. his whole body cover with a shadow then a human like being came out of izuku

Everyone : what is that?

Star: oh that a stand. A stand is one fighting spirit.

Izuku : KING CRIMSON!!!
The Area all around him start to crumb it look like they are in outer space. Izuku let his long hair down revealing the 10 sec that is going to happen. Izuku grabs the girl arm pull her to safely then he look at the man then he punch him in the face.

Rock boi( am sorry I can't spell his name) oh that's going to hurt

Star: that what the bastard deserve

Izuku: Let time resume

ochako:What dose he means by time resume

Star : well basically he can skip time, and any of you say how does that work am just going to say it just works

(Everthing start to reform around the area)(after every thing is reform) then the girl became confused what happened as well as the man.

KING CRIMSON/izuku : you try to rape this innocence young woman. You life will be spare if you try to rape anyone else i will personally hunt you down (oh I forgot to mention in his other personality he has a deep voice.)

Everyone: How did his voice get so deep ?!?!

Star: everything will be explained

Op begin to play

(The scene a beach)
Faith is just another worthless
Sign I will live a my life a godless life Gangstarrrrrrr (point to the sky)

( Instrumental part play show what going to happen in the U.S.J attack )

(Scene shift to all might with izuku then izuku start to cry at the god part it's all might)
My fear is gone it's a gone only a rage on in my fatihless world sence I betrayed my God

( They see a pissed of Izuku walk into UA then showing two class students Ochako and Iida doing attacks)
all ways gone now revenge
This faith is mine I will survive on my own this is my wasted gold oh yes

(Then a izuku in the kneeling floor king crimson as white lines then izuku turn into black shadow)
It's eye for an eye for the be traitor and a thief REQUIEM oooooooooh