💜5💜

~New Obsession~

Kayla's POV

    Milo and I sneaked out of Alex's room when he was in his train of thought, and went into his room. We were just sitting on the bed, catching up with each other.

  " so, anything new you've liked lately or all you still into my little pony? " Milo said to me with a snicker. I just playfully rolled my eyes. " I've actually stopped liking that and started to like something else. " I started, " there's this anime called ' Love Live ' and I love it soo much! "

I made a little squeal as Milo laughed, " sounds like your new obsession. Anyways, when are you and Alex getting together?~ " I felt my cheeks heat up, when he asked that, " w-what do you mean by that!? " " come on Kayla, I know you had a crush on him before and I bet, now that Alex is looking like your dream man, he would be irresistible for you now. "

I mean, he wasn't wrong. I did have a small crush on him back in 3rd grade, but not anymore! He's just a friend to me, even if he looks handsome and that he's sweet...and adorable. I snapped out of my thoughts when Milo snicker again.

" what are you snickering about? " I questioned him. " you zoned out and started to blush a lot~ bet you still had a crush on him and it's probably massive! "

" MMM FINE! I might have a crush on him again, but it's just a tiny one! We just met each other again after years, i just have to wait how I feel about him, but it probably won't go anywhere, since I'm waaaay out of his lead. " I confessed, well knowing that the last part is true. I'm too weird and annoying for him to have a crush on me.

" pff yeah right, it's clear that you're his type, but guess I'll have to wait, as well wait for my nieces and nephews~ " Milo said with smirk. I felt so red, that I could faint. " MILO! "

' but having kids with Alex..? Meep! '