The Accident

Harry's Pov~

My day just got worse. Why? You may ask.

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years and now I along with my 3 RPO's are being chased by the paparazzi.

" Stewart, Go faster!!!" Lance tells Stewart from the back seat beside me

Before I know it I feel the car full of paparazzi behind us clip the left corner of our bumper causing us to spin wildly out of control and in a desperate attempt to right the car Stewart turns the wheel causing us to start rolling.

When we finally stop rolling the car had landed on the roof and I lose consciousness.

When I come to I hear the clicking of camera shutters but I hear someone screaming and they suddenly stop and when I finally open my eyes I see a beautiful blonde woman light green hospital scrubs checking my RPO's for pulses and I hear her let out a sigh of relief when they start to wake up.

" My name is Emilia and I am a doctor at St. Bartholomew's hospital. I'm going to get you and your guys out of there okay just hold still for me." she tells me while putting cervical collars around our necks to secure our spines and to protect our airways

" You guy's are doing great I'm going to cut you out of your seatbelts. When I get to you put your hands on the roof to catch yourselves and I will pull you out." she tells us calmly

After some minutes she has gotten us all out of the car and she is checking us all over.

When she gets to me and I am starting to feel tired, it hurts to breathe and my chest hurts and I have a pain in my stomach.

" Harry, You have a collapsed lung. I have to treat it now but I don't have anything to numb so it's going to hurt like hell. Feel free to scream, cuss or pass out." Emilia tells me

" do it" I tell her

Emilia nods her head and starts to treat my collapsed lung and she was right it does hurt like hell but after a few excruciating moments I can finally breathe again.

" I'm all done and just In time too because the paramedics just showed up." Emilia tells me and they soon started loading us up into the back of ambulance's

Emilia's Pov~

Today has been absolutely crazy and I am dead tired after finishing up my 26 hour shift and I was headed home when I saw a car turned on it's roof while the paparazzi crowded around it.

I pulled off to the side of the road and turned my hazzard lights on and raced towards the car getting to work trying to get them out.

After about 10 minutes the paramedics and police finally showed up at the scene and Harry and his guys were loaded into ambulance's.

" Officer, I am the person who pulled them out of the car but I am also a trauma surgeon would it be possible for me to go to the hospital and you get my statement their?" I ask him

The officer contemplate's it for a moment before agreeing to not only let me go to the hospital but to give me a police escort.

Soon enough I arrive back at the hospital and I quickly give the officers my statement and they let me go.

I go up to the front desk and ask for an update on Harry and I quickly told that he is in surgery.

I go up to the surgical waiting room and pretty soon I see Harry's grandparents, His dad and step-mom and brother walking in so I stand up.

" Your Majesty, Your Royal highnesses" I tell them dropping into a perfect curtsy

" What's your name sweetheart?" The Queen asks me