Genesis, the begging of begginings

Is this a dream? No it can't be. it it seems so real. I need to explain it first.

My name is Ken, I'm 17, I go to aimatron high school in Japan, I live alone. The year is 2020, and demons aren't a problem anymore with the security system.

But that's in our world. I need to start from the beggining.

It was just a normal day. I woke up, took a shower, ate breakfast, and went to school.

The teacher handed me the results, an A as usual and of course after class Amatseragi went up to me and asked for money.

Being the brave guy I am, I said no. I regretted my choice imedeatly as he slammed me against the locker door "Listen up Ken! unless you pay up you'll get a real beating!" Luckilly the teacher stopped him and we went back to class

As I sat down I saw the same mysterious girl in the corner starring at me, pure black soulless pupils, red lips, pure black hair. "Was she here before?" I repeatedly asked myself that everyday I sat down, even if I knew that she was sitting there the whole time.

I wanted something new, an adventure, something to keep up with my boring life. I just didn't know I was getting one.

The fire alarm was set off "what the?" "EVERYONE, WALK OUT THE SCHOOL IN AN ORDERLY FASSION!" the teacher shouted.

Suddenly the roof was crumbling down, Everyone ran out but right when I was exiting, I saw Amatsuragi about to be consume by a vortex of fire.

I pushed him. And was the one was consumed by it, instead of burning up. I was teleported in some dark forrest.