Chapter one: a new beggining

"Where the hell am I? Am I still on earth?" I asked as I walked around, I saw a big furry beast and tripped as I slowly walked back

"Damn it! It saw me!" the creature slowly walked towards me, and before I thought I've met my death, a man shot it down.

"Thank you so much!" "What the hell are you doing here!?" asked the man "It's dangerous to go alone!" "I...I. can you please tell me the nearest place to here?"

"It's west of here, ya see the sign post, ya go left." "thank you!" I replied.

'Ackerton' the sign said on the front of the town

"Why the hell am I here in the first place? And how do I get home?" I thought.

When suddenly there was the first sign of relief. "Mark!?" Mark was my friend from school and was the only one who I could talk to, he was quite the jokester and I would normaly laugh at him until he disappear for an unknown reason.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" He replied "You... don't remember me?" I asked. "No..." "I'm sorr..." "I'm just messing with ya! I remember you Ken."

"This isn't funny, besides where the hell have you been!?" "here." he replied

"Where is here!? And how do we get home!?" "Chill man. Look I think you were brought here for a reason like I was."

"Don't tell me thi..." Mark interupted me again "Look just stick with me until we get home alright?" I released a big sigh. "Alright!?" "fine." "good! Now follow me. I'll get you to meet genesis, our boss."