23

Life has not been in my favors lately and I'm not here for it. Work, family and more work. All has been too much lately. I'm never the type of person to mix business with pleasure but I just landed a new Gucci campaign with Harry. Our managements are starting a new partnership and they need us to be in projects together. I completely understand from a business standpoint, but stuff has been too complicated lately. Me and Harry are in this talking phase and it feels like high school all over again. To be honest, it's not the worst feeling. I do get butterflies when I talk to him which is strange because I never got that feeling before. I'm not complaining though.

Me and Harry have been seeing each other a lot more and we've gotten on dates with Timothée and his girlfriend Lily, who I've gotten closer with. Tonight we're going out on a double date and Timothée picked the spot this time. I enjoy spending time with Harry and being around him. He just radiates this contagious positive energy. It's never a dull moment with him.

harry <3
Hi, are you ready? I'm on my way.

bella
never been more prepared!! I find it so cute u still pick me up lol

harry <3
Anything for you.
read

I feel the butterflies in my stomach and let me tell you it's the best and worst feeling in the world. I see Harry waiting for me in the garage of my apartment where there is no paparazzi and damn he looks like a SNACC. He's in an all black ensemble. A casual black button down with his iconic black skinny jeans and his favorite black ankle boots.

"Holy..fuck." He muttered under his breath thinking I couldn't hear. I shrugged it off and complimented him.

"You look hot." I said and I felt proud of myself for saying that aloud. He laughed and replied "you don't look too bad yourself." I playfully punch him and we get going. We arrive at the back entrance of the restaurant that Timothée chose and let me tell you it's definitely a hole-in-the-wall restaurant. The food looks amazing though. There was a private booth ready for us. I see Lily and greet her with a big hug.

"Bella! You look amazing!" She exclaims with the cutest smile. "Aww Lily, you're too kind. You look amazing. I have so much to tell you." I tell her and she gives me a look wiggling her eyebrows.

It was a great night with great people. I love hanging out with Timothée and Lily, they really relate to me and Harry. It was getting late and I may or may not have had a lot to drink.

"Lily!" She turns around and I hand her my phone.
"I need an Instagram post, get my good side!" She laughs and nods.

enjoy this pls 🥺 ily guys and thanks for sticking w me -onlyangel