11 || 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐒

Quickly and not wasting any time, the Brothers and Y/n make it inside their targeted plane. As soon as they are inside, they are instantly greeted by a group of Foot Soldiers, armed and ready to protect the last piece of the portal. This thing is super important and it's a must for the mutants to snatch it from harmful hands.

"Well, well." Y/n says, taking a step toward the soldiers. To show she is an intimidating individual, she lit her palms up with fire, smirking at the men in black. Her hands held the flames delicately, just hoping to use her brand-new powers.  "If it isn't Shredder's misfits." She said.

"Jump out of this plane or you'll have us to deal with." One of them threatened her, his tone is aggressive.

Y/n shrugged, looking back at Raphael and gesturing for him to take lead.

Raph chuckled, racking his knuckles loudly. "The good news is you're wearing chutes." He says lowly. "And the bad news is..."

In a flash, the soldiers were picked off one by one. Mikey gladly grabbed a few and so did his big brother Raph. Together, they threw each available soldier out of the plane, finally going the space and a trouble-free environment. Now that the garbage has been taken out, the mutants look at the lonely box in the middle of the plane. 

Y/n and Donatello lift the box up from the alien object, revealing how foreign and technical it is. "Holy... this is what Shredder's henchmen came to Brazil for?" She asked, waiting for an answer. "What is it, exactly?" She glanced at Donnie.

Before the nerd could answer, Mikey blurted out what he thinks it should be called. "It's the interdimensional portal-opening-thingy-ma-bob."

Don disagreed with his brother and says, "Well, there's probably a more technical name for it, but..."

While the Brothers are in awe of this portal piece, Y/n glanced up from the object and gulped roughly after seeing those two menacing mutants that Shredder and Stockman created. "Um..." She muttered, nudging Leo's shoulder. "Look up."

"Huh?" He pointed his blue eyes at her. Leo watched Y/n point ahead of them and turned his attention to the new sight of trouble. "Oh, boy..." The leader said, hearing the rhino snort and the warthog gives a high squeal.

Y/n is setting eyes on the two mutants for the first time and from what she sees, they are huge! They are possibly bigger than her friends but can they fight like the Brothers? Probably not. She knows the Turtle Brothers are much smarter and more skilled. But she was getting a kick out of the warthog's mohawk. "Whoa, little piggy!" She cackled. "You're bringing back an old doo! Good for you, I guess."

"Oh-ho-ho! Ya'll got jokes, huh?" The pig exclaimed, feeling offended. "Well, let's see how funny you are after we bash your heads in!"

"Showtime!" Y/n shouts, watching the mutants charge in her direction. In reaction and as a defense mechanism, she blasted a gust of air toward the rhino and hog, causing them to slow down in their pace. 

"Donnie, grab the piece!" Leo yelled.

Now that the mutants have been riled up, Leo is being slammed to the plane's floor, Donnie is defending the portal piece like it's a baby, and Raphael managed to throw the rhino named Rocksteady toward a pile of crates and boxes. 

Y/n thought she was ready to take her powers to the next level with these mutants but she couldn't bring herself to help them. These mutants are intimidating and she doesn't know what they are capable of. She felt terrible to be hiding behind a crate, feeling her heart race and her mind trying to talk her out of being afraid. She's got badass powers and should use them!

Then, without a warning, a loud pattern of gunshots has gone off throughout the plane, causing Y/n to shriek and cover her head in fear. Rocksteady laughed as he fired at nothing but packages with a tank's built-in weapon. Once he realized the damage he was creating and not getting any targets, he quit firing and watched the mutants slowly rise from their hiding spots, including Y/n.