Chapter 1: A New Beginning

I hope you like this story! I am going to try to tone down the sexy time stuff in this story, because I don't want ALL my stories to be super mature. I will still have some mature things, but not nearly like the other books. It is going to be a slow start for me on this story because I have a general idea of the story, but it's hard to break it down how I want. I hope you like this first chapter. Sorry for typos, I tried fixing them this time.

ENJOY!!

===============================================================================

A tuft of pink hair bounced in front of the celestial mage, belonging to her newest friend, Natsu. A blue, talking and flying cat was gliding by his side. Watching them, her heart warmed noticing the bond they had for each other. Natsu must have raised the little blue cat, she was thinking, because of how he responded to Natsu. The pair were leading the new friend to their guild, Fairy Tail!.

Lucy had been dreaming of this day, ever since her mother left her celestial spirit, Aquarius, with instructions to make sure she found her way here. At the age of nine, Lucy watched her mother, Layla, die of Magic Deficiency Disease. Her father turned cold towards her ever since. She suspected part of it was because she reminded him so much of the love he lost. She was a spitting image of her mother though. All of her female bloodline carried the same genes and passed down her particular features.

Her thoughts stopped abruptly as she realized a giant building was looming over her. Staring up, she saw the logo shine in the sun. Fairy Tail! She had finally made it.

"Lucy, we are here. Hello?" Natsu waved his hand in front of his new pal's face and she stared up at the building. "Are you nervous or something?"

"OH. . . . oh. Yes, I am. I have been dreaming of coming here for so long. Now that I am here, it is scary. I hope I can find more people like you in there Natsu."

"That won't be a problem. Everyone there is like family to me. The best group of people you could ever meet." Natsu turned on his heel and kicked the doors open. "Oi! WE ARE BACK EVERYONE!!"

"OI! FLAME BRAIN! Do you have to shout already?" A raven-haired man said. He looked to be Natsu's age and was very handsome. Lucy stood in the doorway and watched and the 2 mages were now forehead-to-forehead, insulting each other. The dark-haired man somehow was in his boxers and Lucy's ears burned red with interest and embarrassment. Before anyone could stop it Both the mages pulled back and swung at each other. Fist colliding as Fire and Ice fought to be the dominant element. The energy from the magic sent both them flying backward and into tables. This started an all-out brawl in the guild. Chairs were flying, magic was zipping past her eyes and screaming was booming from every corner. Lucy slid her way through the crowd to a lady at the bar, with her face in her hand sighing. Making to almost the bar, the raven-haired man stumbled in front of her.

"Hmmm, you are new aren't you? MY name is Gray Fullbuster, it's nice to meet you? Um. . . . . is something wrong?" The Ice mage finished, looking confused until he looked down. Somehow, he had stripped out of his boxers too and was letting it all blow in the wind. Looking back up, he saw Lucy's face redder than a tomato. She was pretty cute. Not knowing what to say, he blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Miss. could you lend me some underwear--?"Stunned at the request after seeing him in the nude, Lucy was frozen in place looking even more shocked. Smooth move Gray. Loke isn't going to let you live that one down. She is seriously pretty and . . ."Ow! NATSU!!!!!! YOU MATCH STICK." Gray's thoughts were interrupted by Natsu's laying a punch against him.