Oh Sam.....!! Not Again.

My mind got fucked up after listening to what Sam said. The names of the couple is already mentioned in the letter and to be frank neither Sam nor I knew them. I just want to know how did that letter ended up being in my letter box.

Oh wait! there's no time to think for answers. Something's bad gonna happen and I can sense it with my Calvin Tingle.

Oh! Wait wait wait...! This situation  also satisfies Halton's explanation of time period. The situations occurred varied in time and if there's another possibility then an incident might just happened right in front of me.

This is not exactly what he said but something related to that.

Shit!! Why am I still thinking? I need to move from this place as fast as possible.

"Sam, fasten your seat belt." I ignited the engine and ordered Sam.

Sam fastened his seat belt and I moved my leg onto the accelerator twice and gave a quick push that made my car to screech a bit.

I was driving at a speed of 100kmph and I knew that if I hit anything or anyone definitely it would become a major accident. I just kept on moving and moving until I crossed that clock tower area by 7 kilometers. 

I just passed a place where there a lot of policemen surrounded around a bank. Some theft thing maybe!!

NOTHING HAPPENED!!

Seriously, did I just win over this situation. Everything was normal and I closed my eyes to feel the win over this situation and slowly opened them and found a guy rushing towards my car and I quickly shifted the gear and applied the brake and tilted the steering to right side and due to lack of perfection I went straight and hit a pole which was right in front of us.

As we released our seat belts, nothing happened to us but my engine got damaged. I can see the smoke coming from my engine.

I opened the car door to check the condition of my engine. I stood there looking at the smoke out of nowhere I heard the word "Charge"

Within a split second of time a bullet pierced into my ribcage.

Yes, What you have read is right. I got shot by the policemen who surrounded a building, investigating a theft case as I mentioned earlier.

I just fell down. My nose started to bleed and slowly closed my eyes.

I couldn't see anything except I can hear some voices and I could conclude that everyone around me were shocked.

"Calvin..Calvin...can you hear me. Look at me pal." Sam lifted my head and rested on his knee I could barely open my eyes but I literally couldn't see anything.

_________________________________________

Probably six hours later.!!

I slowly opened my eyes and all I could see is myself lying on the bed surrounded by a cardio machine and a saline running through my veins.

I could see Sam talking to a police officer outside the room.

After few minutes Sam and policeman entered the room.

"How are you doing? Oh! by the way I'm Jim Hopper" Hopper showed his identity card and sat on the sofa.

"Who the fuck shot me?" I questioned in pain and anger.

"It's me and I'm truly sorry. I thought I shot the burglar but it ended up hitting you." Hopper smiled hesitantly.

If I were in perfect condition I felt like slicing his neck off for what he has done but I couldn't blame him completely because I can understand how much pressure he is in.

Hopper gave his card to Sam and he desperately wanted us to meet him in his place after my recovery.
_________________________________________

A month later .......!!

The day which I never wanted to come has come.

Sam and Jane are getting MARRIED.

Sam is really happy and I can understand by looking at him but somewhere I had the feeling of missing my bestfriend. Maybe after his marriage he might not get more time to spend with me. To be frank in the world of Calvin,there's no Calvin unless there's Sam. So you guys can understand my feelings through that above mentioned equation.

I went to Sam's room and closed the door.

"How's the suit?" He questioned me looking through mirror.

"You look good but..." I was about to say something but Sam interjected.

"I can understand, Calvin. I promise you that our bond will be the same though third person enters. I want you to trust me on that. Now no more discussions I'm already late by 2 minutes. Let's go!" He said and got into the car.

I drove him to the church and all the proceedings begun.

Why are everyone so excited or is that only me who isn't excited.!?

All of a sudden I heard an applaud from everyone present in the church. I got upon my feet to see what's actually happening.

The kiss!!

I wish I couldn't see that but it was cute though.

All the proceedings were done and now Jane and Sam are officially married. Everyone were  busy with their lunch.

A kid came to me running holding a bouquet.

"Hii, I'm Steve Wheeler. Could you give this to Sam?" He asked me with a requesting smile on his face.

I took that from him and I said yes to him and kept the bouquet aside.

Everyone including me wore a suit and all of us were in formal attire except that kid. A thing that fascinated me was that his tee shirt contained a picture of every marvel character that existed so far and his overcoat was blue in color and has Captain America shields on them. I was observing him and then a middle aged guy came up to me.

"You must be Calvin? Hey, I'm Jonas. You don't know me. Remember your childhood, where you used to stay in a house. Your grandfather sold that house to us." He concluded and noticed me glancing at Steve.

"Oh yeah!! Steve came with me." He gave a pause and chuckled at me.

"You must be his father." I predicted but never went right.

"No, I sold the house which was sold by your grandfather to Christopher Wheeler, he is my family friend" He ended up and someone called him and he left.

That kids attire took my eyes off. I went and took the bouquet and was about to give it to Sam but just then I found a piece of paper in the bouquet.

No, don't open it. Don't open it. Everything is done and nothing's gonna happen anymore. Now don't open it.

Out of curiosity I opened it and Steve Wheeler is what I can see in that paper. 

I looked at Sam and I was like...

"Oh!! Sam, Not Again.!!"
_________________________________________