Going Home & Seeing Bruce

Clint & I is in a taxi going back to the tower.
"It would make me feel better if you stayed a couple of nights at the tower so I know you would be safe," Clint says.
"I will be fine with Bruce at the house," I say. "There is no need to worry about me Clint."
"I do worry about you since you're my sister."
"You have to use that?"
"Yes I do because it's the truth," Clint says while looking out the front window. "Right here."
Clint gets out & helps me out of the taxi. Clint pays the driver before he leaves. Everyone except for Bruce comes out with smiles.
"She's alive," Tony says walking up to me.
"Ya very funny Tony," I say giving Tony a hug & smiling. I give everyone hugs. "Let me guess Bruce is in the lab?" I ask as we are in the lobby of the Avengers Tower.
"Ya he has been down there ever since you have been in the hospital," Steve says.
"Well I'm going to go down there & talk to him," I say.
"Do you need any help Joy?" Clint asks when my back is turned to him.
"No I don't Clint," I say.
"Be careful!" He calls out to me.
"You know I will!" I call back out to him.
I walk into the lab.  I see Bruce & his back is turned to me. "I'm fine Natasha," Bruce says.
"Sure you are but the thing is I'm not Natasha," I say.
Bruce turns around to see me. "Joy?" He asks. "Is it really you?" Bruce walks over to me & I can see that there are tears forming in his eyes.
"Ya it's me," I say walking up to him & tightly wrapping my arms around him.
"I'm sorry baby," he says.
"For what?" I ask with my face close to his.
"I should have been at the house to protect you but I wasn't. I'm sorry that I didn't get to you in time," he say about to cry. "It's my fault."
I sit him down on a stool & put my hands to his face. "You didn't know it was going to happen Bruce & I didn't know it was going to happen. Don't put the blame on you. The ones you need to blame is HYDRA for what had happened to me. You did everything & you got me to a hospital. I survived because of you & of course also Clint but it was you that saved me. And I am glad that you did Bruce. I love you," I say to him.
"I love you too Joy," he says putting his face to my chest & wrapping his arms around me.
I kiss the top of his head & put my hands on the back of his neck.