bloody babysitter

It was just for one night; Mom and Dad went out on a date night, so they called a babysitter. They know we torture babysitters. You know; push them down the stairs, tie them up that kind of stuff, but this sitter wasn't like any other. 

Mom and Dad left as soon as she showed up. She fed us dinner helped us with homework like a normal sitter would but then came bedtime. This is when we usually start torturing them, but this time she fought back. We tried to tie her up, but she tied us up instead. We kept trying but she always outsmarted us, eventually she got angry, so we hid. A half an hour had passed so I went out to spy on her. I went downstairs and saw a shadow in the kitchen I thought it must be the babysitter. I studied her shadow and I held in a scream. She was sharpening knives so I ran upstairs to tell my brother, but he was gone. I heard a scream come from down stairs. I rushed downstairs only to see my brothers' bloody corpse and our babysitter standing over him covered in blood. She looked at me and said "You're next." I ran back upstairs and hid in my closet. He must have followed me downstairs and hid when I wasn't looking, now he's dead and I'm next.

I awoke screaming "it must have been a dream." I said.

She walked in and said while holding a bloody knife, "What was all a dream?" I screamed and it was all over.