"It's only a bruised ankle, so she will be fine." Kyoya states as he finished wrapping up Marinette's ankle.

They had all returned to the beach house, Adrien hovering over Marinette while Tamaki did Haruhi. The two trespassers were gone before they could be apprehended by Kyoya's police force, but they were on the lookout for them.

"We're sorry we got you two wet." Marinette apologized.

"Why are you apologizing, you're the one who got hurt. We should be the ones apologizing." Adrien replied.

"Besides, people say that we're dripping with good looks." Tamaki puts an arm around Adrien's shoulder and he winks.

Marinette rolls her eyes, but she smiles lightly, once again noticing how close the two were. Both tall and lanky, handsome, blond...

"You know," Marinette started, getting the boys' attention again. "It's weird, or maybe I hit my head or something, but you two... Kinda look alike."

The two of them looked at each other before looking at Marinette.

"I mean, beside the eye color and Tamaki being Japanese, I think we could pass as brothers." Adrien shrugged.

"Actually, I'm half-Japanese." Tamaki says. "I"m also half-French."

"What?" Both Marinette and Adrien question in unison.

"You're French?" Marinette questions.

"Half, yes." Tamaki replies in French.

"Wow, that's so cool!" Marinette replies back in her native tongue.

"Are you fluent?" Adrien asks.

Tamaki nods. "My mother is French. I get most of my looks from her."

"Well, she must have been beautiful." Marinette teases lightly.

"Well," Tamaki chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck. "I never really knew my mom. I don't know much about her, much less how she looks like, if I'm being honest."

"Oh no, I'm sorry. Did she..." Marinette's voice trailed off, assuming the worst.

"She's very much alive." Tamaki replied back in Japanese. "However, she left me and my father when I was young. I don't know about her whereabouts, but I know she's still out here." He says, the hope and sadness in his voice audibly palpable.

There was a small silence as the information was processed by everyone in the room. To most, this was vaguely common knowledge. This was news to Marinette and Adrien.

And Adrien could really relate.

"What a small world." He says after a while, breaking the silence. "My mom left me too."

Tamaki gave a small snort. "Now you could really say were brothers."

"Well, if you did, you wouldn't be exactly wrong."

They all grew silent and turned to Kyoya, who was sitting on a sofa chair, his portfolio open on one of the armrests as he adjusts his glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"'Half-brothers' would be the correct term to use."

Commercial break

We interrupt this program with a very important announcement!

Get off your ass and drink some water!

Stretch!

Look at the sun! (Actually edit, don't look at it, but at least sit in it for like 3 minutes;; )