What do I do?!

·Will's pov·

I woke up and got ready for school. I didnt want to be late again so I woke up earlier then normal. I hate school. I got done and i walked to Mike's house so we could walk to lucas's to Dustins. We ended up walking by ourselves. It was quite for a bit "does it still hurt?" "Oh no not really. My legs do tho. Hopefully the note my mom wrote will work" "Oh okay." He gasped and ran up to El. I walked sadly. No one to talk to cuz Lucas was sick and so was Dustin. Ever sense Lucas and Dustin broke up. I looked around then up and seen them hold hands. Tears rolled down my face as I sung my favorite sad song. We got to school. I ran to the bathroom and cried. Lonely I sat there. I grab a pen and stabbed my leg and cried softer. It hurt. Thinking about Mike and El holding hands. My god. I started to walk into class as I dropped my stuff Trent ran over to help. He looked at me and handed me his number and said "wanna hang out later?" "Ofc! Make sure Mike doesn't know please!" He smiled and held my hand leading me out of school. We hung out at his secret spot. I got cold fast. He gave me his hoodie and softly said "I know ive been a dick to u and im sorry. But i love u will Byers. But u like Mike so..." Wow Trent likes me?! Mike cant know. What do I do?!

·Mikes pov·

So Eleven wants me to Fuck her and im struggling with a boner in class of all the pictures she sends me. I raised my hand faster then ever "Mike" "I'm sorry I need to go" I ran out the classroom and quickly went to Els house. She was nacked still so i just took my closths off and fucked her hard. Her moans and whimpers were eh. I wish they were wills... He would kill me if he ever found out I like him. But I'm forced to do this. I hate myself rn. I got done and walked home. I told my mom i wasnt feeling the greatest and she nodded. I went upstairs and cried hard. I started to type "i love u will i always have" but tried to backspace it. Shit. IT SENT! I deleted it. Did he see it? What the hell do I do?!