Worst lie I wouldnt want to hear

In this egocentric world, there's this one thing that everyone of us surely do. Its this deceiving word called LYING.

Lying is actually the act of telling false and untrue statements that misinform us and mislead us to a deceptive world. Whether it is a white lie, bold-faced lie, compulsive lie, tulie, kulie, malie, (ok corny), its still a lie.

So let me tell you this short horror story. It started with someone, anyone, EVERYONE, who keeps on saying this used-to-be-majestic but now super-duper-ultramega-horrifying three-word sentence, I love you.

Most oldies say that before, in their generation, saying "I love you" wasn't that easy to say. It will really make you move mountains just to say those ever-touching words. Have you ever wondered why is it easy to say these days? It's because people's hearts evolved into monsterous ones. Our world is now filled with 20% human-hearted, 80% heart-breakers. Unfortunately, most of the victims are women. (I'm not saying that all women are victims and all men are suspects BUT YES, MOST OF THEM, im not being racist here, its just the bitter truth). Girls are actually made of sweet ingredients such as kind-hearted and easy-to-get (LOL WHY DID I EVEN WROTE THIS) heart. That's why when someone, especially their special someone, say those magical words (i love you) to them, they will easily fall for it. And then triggered by wanting to hear those words again, they'll do anything even if it will tear their hearts apart.

And just like that, "I love you" felt like a joke for me. Yeah somehow, I feel like saying it just for fun. I dont even know the real meaning of being loved by someone. I mean, yeah, i can feel the real love of my family god, friends, but you know, what I mean is, being truly loved by your special someone, I dont know that kind of feeling. Now, being said "I love you" from my special someone just  became the creepiest lie I wouldnt want to hear like ever.