how it started

Peppa... What r u doing in my fan fiction peppahh.

Hosuhs pov:

It was a normal day for me... The small Marshmellow. But in the afternoon it was more and more crazy the second.
Let's go back to 5 months (isn't gonna be long)(haha lol it is suckerzz) ago. Me and my only 2 friends we're at the park doing dumb s*** and laughing all the time until we needed to go home and before I left my friend ann needed to talk to me. I thought I was in trouble but I was wrong. We went to anns house where I got greeted by his parents (aan's moving out soon) and later me and aan went to his room... We talked and laughed but in the end... Aan came out and he said "hosuh... Will you be my boyfriend" And then he leans for a kiss (づ ̄³ ̄)づ and I didn't want to break her small bean heart so I kissed her back... I was so weirded out cause I never felt like her as a lover but more of a sister(SWEET HOME ALABAMA) . After that day stephen would barely talk but in the recordings stephen would talk like crazy and here's the thing. I never felt of being in s gay relationship with my friend... I never felt gay or bi.

Stephens pov:

Once I heard that hosuh and ann were a thing I was jealous and pretty sad (Tʖ̯T) but... It was all over. I would always be hyper in videos and after I would just hang up instantly with ann so that I wouldnt have to be in a situation like this.

Anns pov:

Once after me and hosuh started dating stephen wouldn't talk to us like if we did something bad to him. Like if.... He LIKED ME OR HOSUH!! I would be fine since I liked hosuh and Stephen but more stephen but he was flirting with girls and dating them so I just thought he was straight so I called him over cause I needed to talk to him.

Stephens pov:

I can hear my phone ringing and well... IT WAS AAN. I didn't expect her to call me cause we already finished a recording so instead I decided to flop to my phone to answer cause I thought her and hosuh were gonna talk about them getting married so soon and I wanted to get over it so I don't have to deal with this or something about me. Ann said " Hey stephen... I know u don't want to talk right now but I needed to talk to u about something. Ur not in trouble but... I was just curious about u an-" I cut her off and I say "sure I'll be their. I'm not mad sooo...what time wi-" HE CUT ME OF (THAT B****) (lol) "come over at 12:00(its 11:30)...thats all so see u later" And I say "alright (;-_-)ノ bye" He says by as well and he hangs up first. (DAT B****) (lol again)

Dan's pov:

I just asked stephen to come over and idk what hosuh will say (I didn't want to know if he was mad that stephens coming over) welp idk what he's gonna think... 35 minutes later stephen rang the bell and hosuh answerd with me in the back of him and as what u can see. Hosuh wasn't mad at all... He-was... Surprised and happy ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ at the same time and then he gave stephen a bear hug ヾ(╹◡╹)ノ゙ and I told Stephen to follow me to hosuhs and my room while hosuh was in the living room so that was good.

Hosuhs pov:(it's short)

I get scared and jump up from the couch cuz the bell rang and I never expected someone to be here!?? I open the door and I see.. Stephen... SURPRISINGLY...I give stephen a big hug cause I don't ever see him in person after me and Dan started dating. I walked back to the couch and continue to watch anime while Stephen and Dan walk to his and my room.

Stephens pov:

I wonder why hosuh gave me a hug earlier and why isn't hosuh with his parents(I'll tell him later) i also wonder what Dan's gonna talk about (did he know my secrets... Did he know that I'm bi... SH** WHAT IF HE DOES KNOW
Ima stabbed him later on (JUST A JOKE GUYSSZSZZZ)

dans pov:

What if Stephens is bi or just not even (he might lie) I always know when he lies so it's ok. I say "so Stephen... *takes deep breath* I wanted to ask you this for a long time and I always thought that you wer-" I get caught off by stephen saying"i know what ur gonna say and yes... I am bi and yes(I kinda do have a crush on hosuh but us being together...that's never gonna happen. I am glad for you relationship an-" I cut Stephen off and give him a hug like hosuh did and I tell him "i felt like hosuh wasn't right for me but I don't feel like your right for me as well so I needed to say this to u first... I'm breaking up with hosuh and well...I'm afraid that the Chanel isn't gonna be what it was before an-" I GET CUT OFF AGAIN BY STEPHEN he says"it's ok I'll talk to hosuh.it will be fine (;-_-)ノ so.. Hosuh is pretty easy to convince... Sometimes... " We walked out and I told hosuh everything and Stephen helped me and after every thing hosuh didn't cry but he was cool with it (definitely not cause their like brothers 😎😎) so everything went smooth

Hosuhs pov:present time 🕒

In the afternoon I told Stephen he can move in with me since daniel was going on a trip to Hawaii for a week. I told Stephen if he wanted to move in with me so Stephen agreed and boi he fast at moving out. Stephen came with 3 luggages and one of them is a medium-sized luggage and that one is with his knifes!!?? The others are with his clothes and other things.I told him if he needed help but he didn't so he was right and he finally finished after an hour (that's how mush I took to move my clothes to a different room and it's my own room hehe) so Stephen wanted to watch a movie just with me so I agreed and we watched a horror movie cause ME NO AFRAIDDD (he was scared as heck) Stephen and I sat close to each other while watching the movie and I was pretty cold and pretty scared. Stephen looks at me with a grin and says "are u scared " I looked <_< back at him and I said "n-NO I'm n-NoT o-oK" He grabbed my arm and he felt me and he said "ur cold" And he slid me closer to him to wrap a blanket around us... I started to get sleepy so I laid my head in him and I fell asleep.

Stephens pov: I slid hosuh closer to me and I can feel that he was cold so I wrapped a blanket around us (how did he get the blanket u ask... He's A WIZARD HARRY) and a few minutes later I see hosuh asleep on my arms so I pick him up and place him on my lap lika child. I felt him lifting my shirt up a little and wrapping the other hand on my neck. I feel kinda weird but (IF U R YOUNGER THAN 1 YEAR OLD OR EVEN 1 YEAR OLD GET OUT OF THIS STORY CAUSE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY HURTS MEH)I did kinda like it but about 10 minute later it got pretty late so I carried hosuh in to his room and after I lay him down on his bed I give him a jentle soft kiss (づ ̄³ ̄)づ on his lips and after that I try to walk out but I feel a tug on my shirt. It was HoSuH as he is sleeping so then after staring at him for 1 minute I try to leave again but it's like I'm stuck to him so I give his sleeping body what he wants. He wants me to sleep with him and so I did as soon I laid down hosuh wrapped his arms on my neck and then I wrap my hands around his waist and then so we fell asleep like that

Hey guys if u r seeing this just want u to know that I will be doing short and long pages like this one so stay tuned (I'm tired (;'ρ') in the future they story is gonna be 100 parts long or maybe more if I'm not lazy(I will be trying to do a page every 2 days so idk if I'm not lazy I will) kk baiiiiii
(ಥ͜ʖಥ)