A N I M E # 4

Title: Shugo Chara / Guardian Characters

Episodes: 51

Genre/s: Comedy, Magic, School, Shoujo

Seasons:
•Shugo Chara Doki!! (Season Two) [51 episodes]
•Shugo Chara! Party! (Season Three) [25 episodes]

Source: Manga

Status: Finished Airing

Synopsis:

Amu Hinamori is a student at Seiyo Elementary, where she has a reputation for being "cool and spicy"; however, her real personality is that of an extremely shy and easily intimidated girl. One night Amu makes a wish that she would have the courage to be reborn as her "would-be" self. The next morning Amu finds three brightly colored eggs-red, blue, and green-in her bed. Each egg eventually hatches into a Guardian Character: Ran, Miki, and Su.

Guardian Characters are angel-like beings that aid a person into becoming their "would-be" selves and fulfill the person's dreams. The Guardian Characters accomplish this by giving encouragement and advice, but they can also temporarily change a person's personality and abilities. With the Guardian Characters, Amu's life becomes much more complex as she now struggles to deal with her new personalities and the Seiyo Elementary Guardians-a student council group where each member has their own Guardian Character-who recruits Amu to search for and seal the X eggs and X Characters, corrupted forms of people's dreams.

A/N: This is worth watching if you're into magical girls genre.