𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓶𝓮 | Shinra Kusakabe

It was early morning. You were a new member of The Special Fire Force Company 8 and your new captain, Akitaru Ōbi, had instructed you to come in early so you could get used to the new area.

You knocked quietly on the big, dark doors and was greeted by none other than Captain Ōbi. "Come in. Everyone is already up and waiting."

You chuckled and rubbed the back of your neck as you followed him. "Wow Aki, I didn't think you'd set up a welcome party for me." He scoffed at the name you called him but then forgot about it.

Your father and Akitaru were good friends, so you kinda thought of him as your uncle.

Once the both of you reached the rooftop, Akitaru loudly cleared his throat. "Introduce yourself..." He whispered to you as you stumbled in front of your team.

You lost balance in your body and fell against the sharp tooth boy. His face got red quickly and so did yours. You quickly pushed yourself off of him and began to introduce yourself. "Ah! Sorry! Um I'm [Last name, First name]. Fire officer and third generation pyrokinetic. Nice to meet you all!"

"For a fire officer you dress quite... erotic..." Hinawa scoffed as he pushed up his glasses. All you had on was a bikini top with a pleated mini skirt and a thigh holster for a gun.

Your face turned bright red as you nervously giggled. "It's always hot with this fire around us twenty-four seven." Akitaru dismissed everyone so then they all went back to work.

"Hey [y/n] I know you're new, but I was wondering if you could help me and Shinra finish these papers in the office?" Maki asked sweetly. You agreed with no problem since you had nothing to do, plus Shinra would be there.

While the three of you worked on reports, Maki got a call to help someone with their trapped cat. "I'll be back soon!" And with that she left.

You stood up from your seat and leaned over Shinra's shoulder, your breast pressing against his back. "So what fun stuff do you guys do around here?" Shinra stood up out of his chair and leaned against the desk. He then hooked his finger around the center bridge of your bikini and pulled you closer.

"Captain Hinawa was right. Your outfit is way to erotic! Maybe you should change into something better." Shinra removed your top with one swift yank. Before you could say anything, he pressed his lips against yours. You allowed him to slip his tongue into your warm, wet mouth causing small moans to erupt from your throat.

Shinra moved his hand down under your skirt and began to slowly rub your wet folds through your silk panties. "Someone's a little excited..." He whispered into your ear.

He moved his kisses lower and lower from your neck to your collarbone. Your legs were so weak you felt like you would've melted. "B-bite me. Please..." You begged as he placed soft kisses all over your neck. After you said that you could feel Shinra smiling against your neck. He began to bite and suck all over your body, leaving dark purple-ish marks everywhere.

Shinra moved all of the books aside and bent you over the desk, your breast and face pressing against paperwork. He then held both of your wrist behind your back as he lowered his pants and boxers. "Are you ready?"

God you could hear him smiling that sinister grin. You were too embarrassed to reply that instead you just wiggled your hips from left to right. Shinra roughly inserted his hard member into you causing you to moan loudly. "A-ah~! Sh-shinra!" He quickly shoved two fingers into your mouth to try and muffle your cries.

"You're too loud." He said as he snickered and continued to pound into you mercilessly. You were almost screaming in pleasure. Every moan sounded like a melody to his ears. His teeth latched onto your neck leaving a big mark as he grunted with each hard thrust. the pressure in your body was getting worse and worse.

Shinra let go of your now red wrist and gripped his hands tightly on your hips. "Fuck... [y/n] you're so tight you're gonna make me-" He was cut of by your high pitched moans and squeals as you chanted, "I-I'm coming! P-pull out please Shinra!"

But it was too late. Your eyes rolled back as you felt his warm liquid fill you. He chuckled after he pulled out and watched his sticky seeds ooze down your leg. "Nice." He said through his teeth, his toothy smile getting wider and wider.

After you both climaxed, the room got quiet. You could barely stand so he wrapped you in his bunker jacket and put his pants back on before he walked you to your dorm. "Oi, what happened to her? Is she okay?" Captain Ōbi asked Shinra, making him nervously smile.

"Oh she's fine! Just tired that's all." Once he got to your room he laid you down on your bed and took off his shirt so he could put it on you. He then laid behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep with you.

-

Hinawa walked into the office and began to sort papers when he noticed that a very important document was drenched in... saliva?

He then kneeled down and pinched the white sticky substance that was on the floor.

Hinawa charged into the captain office that him and Obi shared. He snapped his pen in half causing a dark black aura filled the room. "Oi what's wrong with you? Your eye is twitching-" Akitaru asked as he finished his sit ups.

"I knew I heard something. They were fucking in the office."

Akitaru dug in his ear with his pinky and tilted his head in confusion. "Huh? Heard what?"

Hinawa stormed to your dorm where he knew he would find Shinra. He quietly pulled out his gun and shot Shinra with bullets that had the same force and pain as a paint ball. "OW WHAT IS THAT STOP IT!" Hinawa kept shooting him even after you woke up and started screaming.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE SUCH AN INAPPROPRIATE MESS IN THE OFFICE! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!"

Akitaru was just outside the dorm laughing so hard that he fell on his back.