Chapter 1: Trapped

" Wake up, y/n! " My mother calls as our car comes to a halt. We are in the middle of nowhere and it is getting dark, quickly. I didn't remember waking up, never mind getting into a car. I look around and take in my surroundings. Trees. Everywhere. Except in one single part of the sky, where I can see the moon, large and bright. Once every month it happens, there is a full moon that lights up the entire sky.

"How did I get here? " I ask her and she looks down.

"I brought you here, it's time for you to leave our home. I've brought you here because there are more of your kind here" She answers me, but I don't understand what she means. I think for a moment, trying to understand.

"More of my kind? " I had no clue what she meant.

"Yes." She says with a sad smile.

"Get out." She whispers, as she reaches for her purse.

"What are you doing?" I ask her and that's when I see the gun.

"Wait, you don't need to do this-" She cuts me off with a gunshot. It rings through my ears, she shot me. I look down and feel the pain flow through my chest.

"You shot me." I say, as the blood begins to flow from my chest.

"It's alright, you're not a human. You're a werewolf you will heal." She whispers quietly.

"Now, get out of my car." She says and the tears start to fall. I reach for her arm and she pushes my arm away. I am so confused.

"What are you talking about? " I scream and she opens the car door. She kicks me out and shoots me again. I fall out of the car. I look for the bulletholes and they are gone. I look up at the full moon and feel an aching pain go through my entire body. I try to walk through the forest. It is empty and cold, but I still try. 

I am almost at the edge of the forest, when I see him. He is tall and muscular, with black hair and some stubble. He is watching me, his eyes are locked on what was once a bullet-hole. " Help." I shout, trying to get his attention. I move towards him and he step forward. I feel a horrible pain through my entire body. I take another step and then I notice hair growing on my hands, I look confusedly at them. The man takes another step closer, I step back and feel more pain. I turn to run, but the pain becomes unbearable and I black out....

I wake up in a small dark room. I am surrounded by some random objects, they look ancient or burned. I can't tell which. I sit up and lean against the wall, it is cold and damp. I am alone and the pain in my entire body is gone. I try to stand but something drags me down. Chains. I grab them and pull at them, they don't even budge the slightest. The hair that grew on my hands, that is also gone. I am extremely confused about everything that is happening, but I have to try to forget that for now because I am trapped.......