13

"I'm going to shower you love, kisses and hugs Donghyuck. Jaemin sobs while Renjun is gently massaging his back. "I'm sorry that I leave you when you needed someone the most. Wake up and I'll promise that I won't leave you anymore" this time Renjun hugged Jaemin tightly. Mark can't handle it, he can't handle how they're treating Donghyuck. "can you please stop overacting? He'll wake up soon. He needs rest so can you shut the fck up?" angry Mark pulls his hair as he can't handle Jaemin's drama anymore. Jaemin glared at him "you left him when he needs you the most then here you are, acting like as if you care" Renjun holds Jaemin's arm, Mark glared at him "lol at you Jaemin. You left him when he needed someone too, how dare you point your fingers on me" Mark is trying to calm his best good thing Jeno is on his back to make him calm. "Jaeminee let's buy foods so that Hyuck can eat something when he wakes up" Renjun pulls Jaemin out of the room before they hurt each other. Jeno taps Mark's shoulder "hyung I'm sorry abt how Jaemin acted and for Jaemin's words" Jeno bows and Mark pats his back "its alright. I understand" Jeno smiles at him "I'm going to follow them hyung I'll be back later" Mark just nodded his head and Jeno left the room.

It was just him and Donghyuck. Mark cant help but to stare at the younger's beautiful orbs. He's so perfect, and he's an asshole for leaving Donghyuck alone. Mark holds Donghyuck's hand and caress his cheeks. "baby I miss you and I'm sorry" Mark cant help but to cry. "I'm sorry for leaving you" Mark closes his eyes and just let his tears fall.

Flashback:
"Mark decided to make it up to Donghyuck, he's ready to get hurt by Donghyuck, he deserves it anyways. He started his car and went to Donghyuck's apartment good thing he saw Donghyuck right after he arrived. He was about to approach him but the younger rode on a taxi Mark did doesn't have a choice but to follow him. He frowns when he found him and Donghyuck on a cemetery. Mark just stayed there and listening to Donghyuck's rants that made his heart broke. He followed Donghyuck, he even left his car on the cemetery just to follow the male. And Mark was the one who saved him from death, he pulled Donghyuck before the my truck hit him"

"Lee Donghyuck, I promise that if you're going to let me in your life again I won't leave and hurt you anymore. I love you so much" Mark pecks Donghyuck's lips.