Wedding ceremony

All are busy in arranging the wedding venue. They are running here and there to make all the things perfect. The venue looked beautiful. The arrangement can make anyone's heart to melt. The grooms are also getting ready beautifully.

Arthit pov:
Arthit was getting ready in his room. He was nervous his palms are sweating. He was afraid what will happen after the wedding. He is wearing a beautiful white suite his hair is little bit gelled.

Kongpob pov:
Kongpob was getting ready in a black elegant suite. He looked handsome in it. Kong was so nervous but he didn't show it in his expression.

Third person pov:
Kongpob was standing in front of the wedding venue. Suddenly the front door open and played a classical music. Arthit walked in hand with his father. When kongpob saw Arthit he was mismerized by his beauty and cuteness. He never thought that he will have a beautiful husband. While Arthit is mismerized by kongpob's handsomeness. Both are standing in front of priest. The priest asked kongpob "kongpob do you accept Arthit as your husband love and cherish him until the end" kongpob said "I do" and to Arthit asked "Arthit do you accept Kongpob as your husband love and cherish him until the end" Arthit said "I do". The priest said "you may kiss each other". Arthit and Kongpob both are shy and then kongpob took a move and kissed Arthit in cheek. Arthit is suprised and relief at the same time . The priest announced them as husband and husband.

              Sometimes later both Arthit and Kongpob had a recipient. Both greeted their guests until the function is over.

              After that they go to their new home. Their parents want them to have a separate house for themselves.

             When both entered the house kong got a call for business so he went to garden to speak mean while Arthit went to their room and get showered and changed his clothes. When kongpob came back he saw his husband already so he went for shower. After getting shower kongpob get changed and came out and sit in the bed and saw that Arthit was in the balcony and gazing at the star.

Author note:
           Hey guys so what do you think will happen next ? If you have any guess or suggestions pls tell me . I know that few people have read my story and don't know how they feel if you think I am not a good writer or if want to change anything in story or have any compliance about my writing pls tell me I don't mind and try to correct myself . Thank you for the silent readers.