PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE
BAD APPLE

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈゚.

FROM A YOUNG AGE, (y/n) believed in a little thing called "soulmates".

The definition of a soulmate can vary based on who you're asking. The majority will be more than happy to share what the word means to them along with their sappy little love stories, while the few pessimists of the world will laugh in your face and say something along the lines of "Ha, you still believe in that crap?!"

As for (l/n) though, she used to believe.

Key word; used to believe.

When she was younger her mother had always told her these fascinating stories of how people found there soulmate.

Some where short and simple while others took a week to tell. There were stories that tickled your funny bone 'til your face turned pink and there were stories that were so utterly tragic, that all you would be left weeping when it was all said and done.

No matter what happened though, the ending of each story always remained the same;

When you look your soulmate in the eyes for the first time, everything around you transforms and becomes bright, beautiful, and most importantly, colorful.

But until you met your soulmate, you were doomed to live in an eternity of a dull, lifeless, world made up of black, white, and every monotoned shade of grey in between.

(Y/n) wondered what life would be like after finding her soulmate. She often found herself daydreaming about going on cute dates with her soulmate as they admired all the different colors in all their glory. However, there was one teeny tiny problem.

(Y/n) was blind.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE TRY, NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE WANT IT...SOME STORIES JUST DON'T HAVE A HAPPY ENDING.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

🍎
a/n
please read!
🍎

hello!

this book is inspired by the song
"Bad Apple!!"

yes, im aware that Bad Apple!!
is a fan-made song base off of the
Touhou games. ive never played
the games nor do i know much about
them so please don't come for me
i just really like the song

A N Y W A Y S

if you want a better understanding
of the story I suggest that you listen
to the song because it SMACKS!!