1.

•Jamila pov•

So today we are going to pick up are mom from jail and I had brung her some clothes cause she gotta get outta those clothes.

"Y'all ready" Dad said he been irritating every since mom left.

"Yeah cmon" we got in the service truck.

"So how y'all music going?" My dad asked me and Heaven.

I looked at at Liyah she mugged tf outta dad.
I just started laughing shaking my head. We know she can sing. But dad wont give her a chance.

"Why you laughing?" All the attention was on me. "Nothing" I said shaking my head. "But my music going good." 

"When I'm dropping my album Dad you told me last month now I'm waiting a whole other month or 2?" Heaven asked dad.

"Babygirl I don't know right now I'm trying to work with Liyah with the other shit with Shawn." "Just please hold on. Since your mom coming back she can help."

"*sigh* okay".

"Boss man we here" the driver said. "Alrt Cmon girls."

•Cookie/Airi pov•

So today I see my babies. I have been going through hell in here. I had fights and all. One girl and her gang jumped me a couple weeks ago.

But she cut me on my neck recently so that's when I fought her. So I hope the girls Don't see it. Fingers crossed.

"Cookie get your things your family is outside to pick you up" the guard tonya said coming to my cell.

"Okay I'm coming out now" I walked out the back door and they was standing right there.

They looked up and ran to me. I miss my girls so much. They started crying.

"Don't cry y'all please don't" I said whipping they tears. These girls are wonderful I would give my life up for them.

"Mama I miss you so much" Jamila said crying some more. "I miss you too baby Cmon y'all." They no good daddy is a bitch I don't talk to him.

After what I seen on BET NEWS this nigga gotta whole girlfriend.

"Wassup Tracy" I gave him death stare. "Wassup babymomma" dis bitch.

"Cmon y'all let's get in the car". We got in the car and we talked and catched up.

But y'all my dumbass laughed and put my head back. And quickly put that shit back down. I think Tracy seen it.

He reached over Aliyah and grabbed my chin and lifted up my neck.

"WTF IS THIS AIRI" I slapped him cause that shit hurted. The cut it felted like it was ripping open. "Mama what is that? What happened? Do we have to do a u-turn? I don't mind going to jail." Jamila crazy ass said.

"No yall it's nothing." I said holding my neck. "Airi move your hand" "no Tracy this Shit hurts" Liyah whipped my tear I didn't even know had fallen.

"Sid go to the hospital" "no don't go just pull over please". "Yes ma'am". He pulled over I told Liyah and Lucious to get out the car.

"What happened to your neck?" Tracy asked with a worried look on his face.

"Nothing okay it's just something happened. It's not that serious okay y'all"

"Mama it gotta be that serious you had tears on you face in the car. So what happened?"

I sighed "okay so I was in my cell and this girl named christal and her crew came over to me and my friend. She grabbed me up and her and her crew punked me out. Then started doing it more until I started fighting back. So the last time we fought was 2weeks ago she started it we fought and she cut my neck. I didn't get in trouble cause she started and they let me out early. I wasn't suppose to get out till next week or 2 weeks from now."

I said holding my neck cause that shit hurted like hell. "It's okay baby come here" as much I wanted to hug him I didn't I pushed him away.

"Why you do that?" He asked me. "Aliyah get in the car." "Okay" she got in the car. "Wtf you mean why you do that I suppose to be you "wife" and you got me out here looking like a fool. You have a whole girlfriend like wtf lucious" I said hitting chess.

"Chill Cookie" chill? "Chill nigga bye" I tried walking away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss.

I didn't kiss back but he grabbed my chin and then I gave in. I stopped cause we outside and our kids was right there.

"If y'all don't come on" Heaven said putting her head out the window.

"Little Girl" we got out the car and headed back to the house.

Bye y'all if finna spend time with my girls....

(💛)