IV. 🏁

Nipsey's P.O.V

 "So again

"So again.. What are y'all doing here?" She stood with her arms folded waiting on an answer. Blacc decided to speak up for us both.

"We're here for-"

"Tasha? Oh my God baby Tasha is that you?" I looked up to see Junior's Grandmother on the porch. She slowly made her way down the steps and walked up to Tasha pulling her into a tight hug. From the looks of things, it seems as though they haven't seen each other in years. I could hear them both sniffling and Mama Love kept repeating "Thank you Jesus" over and over.

They finally let go of each other after hugging for what seemed like a lifetime and wiped the last of their tears. Her grandmother turnt her attention to us.

"Shoot!.. Where are my manners? Ermias.. Samiel.. This is my very single granddaughter Latasha but we call her Tasha for short" she smiled. Tasha stood their obviously embarrassed.

"Tasha here-"

"We've met" Tasha interjected. Her grandmother raised an eyebrow waiting for an explanation. "Ermias is actually a client of mine and Samiel comes by the shop every now and then" she explained.

"Baby then how are you still sing-"

"Grandma!" she semi-yelled obviously embarrassed putting her face in her hands. Blacc and I laughed a lil causing her to shoot us the death glare.

"Okay I'll stop... Have these two knuckleheads given you any trouble? You know grandma keep that thang on her" she gave us a stern look. Tasha let out a chuckle and grabbed her shoulder.

"Their fine Mama" she gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay well y'all come on in the house now" She slowly walked over to the steps. Blacc quickly came behind her and helped her up the stairs making sure she doesn't fall. I caught Tasha slightly smiling at him.

"I told you he ain't all that bad" She rolled her eyes and walked past me. I heard an "mhm" sound leave her lips.

We walked through the door of the house and people immediately started attacking Tasha with hugs.

Blacc P.O.V

V