chapter 2

Sorry for the late update i have been reading alot

Chapter 2

After the party both girls head home Hannah was still a little upset. Natalie noticed she was sniffing alot.

Hannah POV

Hannah, are you ok, Natalie said."

Im fine, I relied.

Knowing I wasn't ok, she stop the car nd parked it. I looked at her and she hugged me. I started crying on her should. 

It hurt, i said to her."

Then my phone started ringing. I checked it was chad i answer nd sniffed

Hello -Chad

What do you want - Hannah

Im sorry-Chad

Why did u avoid answering- Hannah

I was going to but you ran off please let me see you- chad

*silence*

*sniffing*

Hannah- chad

Yes you can come see me- hanna

Im on my way- chad

*Hangs up*

At this point I really didn't want to see chad any more but I wanted the answer. Natalie drove me to the house my parents were gone thank god. I heard a knock at the door, it was chad.

Hey, he said,"entering the house.

Hi... i replied, ".

Look Hannah im sorry I like you but, I dont want to hurt you. He said,".

What do u mean hurt me, I asked,".

There are things I cant tell you, he replied, ".

Things like what, I asked,".

I cant say. He said,".

Ok. I replied,".

As he got up to leave before I knew it I kissed him. He kissed back nd we walked to the couch. He layed down and we started kissing. He pulled back and said lets wait to do this. He got up and walked out leaving me lost in my thoughts. Why did he want to wait? What was he hiding? Did he love me? I was lost in my mind ready to cry again.

Chad POV

I wanted Hannah so bad but I can't. I want to tell her im in a gang. I loved her way to much for her to get hurt because I got into something i can't get out of.

Sorry it's short