I.

"i still can't believe i'm actually doing this."

minho threw his head backwards, silently reconsidering his choices. he was standing in front of a closed door, in a rather crowded corridor. jisung, his boyfriend, standing next to him. he'd convinced minho to attend these yoga classes in their local gym.

 minho wasn't exactly the most athletic type. he did enjoy dancing though, it was one of his passions. but that was about as far as his love for physical movement went. jisung was excited, hopping from the one foot onto the other. he was practically bouncing around minho, going on about how he was one-hundred percent sure minho would love it once he got the hang of it.

jisung slung his arms around minho's neck, and let out a muffled whine as his mouth was hidden in his boyfriend's neck.

"don't be so negative, minnie." he mumbled, and smiled against the flush skin of minho's neck. "we're gonna be very flexible after this, and that should open up a whole bunch of new possibilities.."

minho's ears perked up at that, and he spun jisung around, who only fluttered his eyes in fake innocence. the underlying implication of what jisung had said made something flutter in minho's stomach. 

after waiting for a couple of minutes, the yoga instructor arrived and opened up the door to the classroom. the room resembled an average dance room to minho. a mirror taking up the whole wall was placed on the wall directly in front of them, and the right window was a big window as the room was on the far side of the building. the forest outside gave a calming effect to the room, setting just the right mood for yoga, which was supposed to be relaxing. much to his dismay (and maybe to his enjoyment) jisung had proved the previous statement wrong.

as the intructor, a tall woman in her twenties that smelled of cheap perfume, demonstrated the next pose, jisung sneaked a glace at minho, who was just behind him. he caught his boyfriend silently checking out his ass, and he smiled as he subtly flaunted his behind a little. the woman instructed to replicate the stance, and jisung made it his mission to get minho's attention. he purposely streched his torso, causing his t-shirt to ride up. his defined, but soft-looking abs were revealed and jisung made sure to tense the muscle so he'd look even more ripped. 

jisung noticed he had succeeded once he heard minho choke up, and as result break into a fit of coughing. he decided to push it even further and tensed up his biceps when instructed to do the next pose. the pose required the person performing it to carry a portion of their body weight with their hands on the floor.

veins popped out of jisung's arms as he hung in the pose for a while. he dared to look behind him and saw minho watching at him with that look on his face. his boyfriend's eyes scanned over his whole body. jisung heard the male sigh quietly. jisung once again looked behind him and gave minho a look with hooded eyes and mouth slighly ajar. 

abruptly minho stood up and dragged jisung out of the room with him. minho had jisung's wrist in a tight, but delicate grip. he handled jisung with care, even when he was frustrated. that's one of the things jisung loved about minho. no matter how utterly annoying the younger could be, minho would always treat jisung with the most care to his abilities. 

minho took the two to the nearest bathroom stalls. he pulled the door shut and roughly turned the lock. he turned around on his heels and immidiately smashed his lips onto jisung's, whose hands found their way up into minho's blonde locks. 

"teasing me, huh.." minho whispered into his boyfriend's mouth. his hands roamed down jisung's back and rested on his waist. 

jisung groaned and snapped his hips upwards roughly, which caused minho to gasp into the kiss. jisung used this as an opportunity to push his tongue into minho's hot cavern. 

jisung felt one hand grasp his asscheek tighly, and was taken off guard as minho suddenly slapped his ass. the brunette let out a moan, which came out as more of a breath than a moan and let his hands roam over minho's chest. 

the older started moving down jisung's throat, leaving open mouthed kissed and then started sucking on his skin. once he pulled away, jisung's skin bloomed a deep red. the blonde latched himself onto his boyfriend's throat again and sucked some more leaving countless marks. 

jisung was loving every second, letting out a high moan as minho sucked on a particular spot on his throat. minho looked up and stared into jisung's eyes, and jisung stared back with equal intensity. after having a silent conversation for a moment. 

"please just.. do it" jisung breathed out, to which minho nodded curtly.